More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Torg Torg

Would She Help Him All The Way?

Help him out

Without a word, Tracy started unbuttoning her blouse; Lewis watched her carefully without missing a stroke. When she was done, she unhooked the clasp of her front-closure bra, letting her large, grapefruit-sized tits out of their restrictive cage. He thought they looked gorgeous, swinging slightly, as she intently gazed at his cock. Her left hand crept up her belly and groped her own breast, kneading it and rubbing her nipple. He wanted to see what she'd do, so he slowed a bit and concentrated on her and not his cock to delay his climax.

After awhile of playing with her tit, she unsnapped the snap on her pants and ran her fingers into her panties and through her fur. She briefly closed her eyes and moaned, but quickly opened them to watch his masturbation. Lewis was in heaven; the sexy babysitter was playing with herself for him. He squirted a bit more Astrolube on his hand and kept jerking his meat. He could tell when she plunged her fingers into her cunt, because she groaned louder than before, and her hand motion changed.

This was more than Lewis' cock could take; he arched his back and growled at the ceiling, as a shot of cum lept from the tip and landed on his lip. Each following jerk of his body produced another teaspoon of jism, and the pearly-white viscous fluid flowed slowly over his hand like a mud slide.

She shrieked as his orgasm and her busy hands threw her into the wild gyrations of her own climax. Her whole body jiggled, but her luscious tits jiggled the most. Her pants and panties had fallen to the floor from all the movement.

Once they both stopped coming, Tracy stepped out of her jeans, sat on his bed and licked her fingers, making sure he watched her. He grabbed for a tissue without taking his eyes off of her.

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)