More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jjgarces jjgarces

Where is Stephanie heading?

She's heading to Florida

"I think the best thing for us to do is focus on Florida for now, unless the cone starts moving west," Stephanie tells Pete, her eyes following his as he tries to get a look down her shirt.

"My eyes are up...here...Pete..." she tells him, smiling at him as their annual game of Pete flirting with her in order to try and sleep with her begins again.

"Sorry Steph..." he sheepishly respond as he checks out the rest of her tight body in the blue dress she is wearing, wondering if there will ever come a time that he gets to fuck her tight pussy like he'd always wanted to.

If it wasn't for the fact that Stephanie had been "making time" for many lucky guys on her way across the country covering storms every year, she'd be offended by his constantly trying to get into her panties.

But whether it be TWC co-workers or random guys off the street, or even drunken one-night stands with college kids, Stephanie had a secret that she carried, and that was the real reason she enjoyed the dawning of hurricane season every year.

And that secret was that she liked to pass the down time by fucking as many guys as she could while she was in town.

Where in Florida is she heading?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)