More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jjgarces jjgarces

Where in Florida is she heading?

Miami

"So anyway...Miami?" Pete asks her, trying to focus on business, at least for the time being as Stephanie jots down some notes about the trip.

"Just as a precaution, yes," she tells him, already having a mental note in her mind of where to go as far as hotel arrangements, "until this thing gets closer to Cuba or the Yucatan, we should set up shop there."

"Great, I was wondering about the usual protocol for hotel accommodations?" Pete asks her, since this will be his first road trip with Stephanie, trying to be professional about it, but hoping it will help him change his luck with her.

"Normally I like to get two separate rooms, but the home office has recently announced budget cuts, so it looks like we'll be sharing a room," she tells him, the thought that she'll not only be sharing a room with a male colleague, but one that has made clear his desire to fuck her, secretly turning her on.

Pete was giddy (among other things) about this turn of events himself, but naturally he did the smart thing and kept quiet about his excitement for now.

"See you tomorrow Pete," Stephanie tells him, playfully rubbing his arm as she smiles at him, anxious to get the storm watching, and any extracurricular things she might be interested in, started for another year.

Where does Pete suggest they go when they first get to Miami?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)