More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ovipositivity Ovipositivity

What does the drider have in mind for Teysa?

She's going to fill her with eggs!

Teysa wasn't sure how long she hung there, helpless. She gradually became aware of her hunger and thirst. The creature was intelligent enough to remove her armor and keep her alive-- surely she wouldn't starve to ? That wasn't a comforting notion, however. She needn't have worried. Soon she would find out what the creature had in mind for her.

Her first notion that something was happening was a sudden jolt as the string holding her to the ceiling parted. She had a half-second of terror as she fell, but she landed in the spider-woman's arms. She couldn't see, but she could feel herself being carried across the floor and lightly set down. The creature reached down and parted the webbing binding her legs and ankles as easily as it had her leathers. Then, almost as an afterthought, she removed a strip of webbing from her captive's eyes. Teysa blinked at the sudden light, and recoiled in horror from the face looming above her. The woman was staring down at her. This close she barely looked humanoid-- the features were perfect, but sterile, like a painting of an elven woman rendered to life. It was the eyes, Teysa thought. Nothing alive should have eyes that blank. The woman's face receded, and she reared up over Teysa.

At first the paladin thought the spider was extending a leg to step on her. Then she realized it wasn't a leg: it was some kind of tube, extruding from a hole near the spider's spinnerets. The tube was long, more than three feet and growing as it extruded from the abdomen. It was dark purple and glistened with moisture that seeped slowly from the tip. It was ridged and bumpy, and thinner at the tip but widening along its length. If Teysa had been a bit more worldly she might have worked out what it was sooner. As it was, she stared quizzically, her terror temporarily forgotten.

The spider woman raised her arms and began to chant. The sound of another voice, even such an inhuman one, was a shock after such a long silence. Her voice was pleasant, actually, somewhat husky but very feminine. The spider-woman swayed back and forth, her breasts swaying with her in a display that Teysa found oddly hypnotic. She gestured with her arms, and a cloud of white sparks erupted in the area between them. The sparks slowly settled to the floor like campfire ashes, and most landed on Teysa's body. She felt an electric crackling as they poured into her, suffusing her body. She recognized magic being done, but had no idea what it was. She felt an odd nausea deep in her body, but had no time to consider this.

The spider woman pinned Teysa's shoulders with two of her long, thin legs. Two more pinned her wrists, and two more her ankles, spreading her legs. She realized too late what was happening, and writhed pathetically, trying to scream into her gag. It didn't matter. The long proboscis loomed closer, stretching farther and farther out of the spider's abdomen and towards Teysa's honeypot. She tried to will her pussy closed, but the tip of the proboscis parted her lips as gently as a lover's finger and slid inside her.

It was warm and spongy and oozed a thick greenish goop. Teysa had never had anything inside her before-- it was a curious feeling, a sense of constant pressure. There was some pain, too, as her virginal body accommodated the intruder, and it built steadily as more and more of the tube pushed its way inside. She had lost her maidenhead on a horseback ride-- not unusual for a crusader-- so there was no blood, but she grimaced at the alien sensation as the tube plumbed her tight channel. A peristaltic squeeze shuddered down its length, and a gush of warm fluid erupted into Teysa's pussy. She felt herself going numb and warm, and her twitching subsided. An unfamiliar sensation began building in her clit, spreading outward like liquid fire along her nerves. It was like an itch that she couldn't scratch. As if sensing it, the tube started moving again, sliding deeper and deeper into her. Teysa shuddered as ring after ring slipped into her. The wider part of the thing was reaching her now, and she could feel herself stretching. She wasn't sure how much was already inside her, but the terror returned. She had to do something!

Ridge after ridge slid into her, stretching her nether lips out further and further. The pain built up, as did the sensation of terrible, looming pressure-- she felt like she would rip in two. She had the disorienting sensation that her organs were moving around to make room for the massive intrusion. At last, mercifully, the tube stopped, though her abused cunt still felt like it was being stretched to its limits. Something touched her deep inside, and she realized that the end of the tube had reached somewhere deep and intimate. It was poised at the entrance to her womb, and a heartbeat later she realized what had to come next.

This time she did scream, though the webbing muffled her cries. The spider-woman adjusted her grip and pushed Teysa down, forcing her onto the stiff rod. She felt it expel another gout of goo inside her, and she could feel her muscles weakening, losing the fight. The tip was thin and very muscular, and it slowly slid through the tiny gap, parting the way for the rest of it. The pain was like nothing she had felt before-- her fists beat a tattoo against the ground and she wept in agony. She was being wrenched apart by the terrible ovipositor, tunneled into like a vein of precious ore. The spider-woman reached down one of her human hands and, bizarrely, stroked Teysa's face. The gentleness of the touch caught her off guard and she was so shocked she stopped crying. The spider woman smiled beatifically and cupped her cheek. Then the egg-laying began.

The ovipositor rippled down its length, and Teysa could feel something bulging inside. In horror she snapped back to her predicament, but there was nothing she could do. One by one, fat round eggs marched down the tube. She thought her battered cunny was stretched as wide as it could go, but as the eggs passed through the tube they proved her wrong. She struggled, clenching her vaginal muscles to fight the invaders, but they slid in inch by inch. Her taut stomach tented out as they burrowed into her. Each one sent a jolt of agony up her spine. That was nothing, however, compared to when they reached her womb. The first one simply would not go in. Even with the ovipositor prying her open, it was far too big. The spider-woman grimaced and twitched, and Teysa felt a wave of muscular spasm traveling down the ovipositor. There was an instant of terrible pressure, then the egg passed through into her womb. She howled again, and loudly, even through the gag. The first egg was the hardest, though she felt each one pass through. She imagined how bruised her poor pussy must be. The irony of saving her virtue for her God was not lost on her.

Egg after egg passed into her-- she lost track of them, but there were far more than should have been able to fit. She felt distended, bloated, massive. There was a deep ache in her gut, coupled with terrible nausea. She could see her stomach rise with each new egg. It swelled, first to the size of a pregnant woman, then a woman about to give birth to twins (at least), and still larger. The incantation the spider-woman had chanted earlier came back to Teysa's mind. There was no way a human body was supposed to be able to stretch like this. She felt her most intimate, personal places violated.

Finally, the ovipositor withdrew. The relief when it slid of her womb was palpable. She could still feel the eggs clinging to her inner walls, but she no longer felt so terribly exposed. It seemed to take ages to pull out entirely, sliding out ring by ring. Each one sent a ripple of sensation across Teysa's body. It was not exactly pain and not exactly pleasure, but a strange mix of the two; she felt heartsick and lost as the unfamiliar sensations washed over her mind. It paused at the entrance to her pussy, then popped out like a cork. Following its withdrawal, a surge of green goo sloshed out of Teysa's brutalized quim, puddling on the ground. She saw her belly shrink slightly as it poured out of her, but not by much. It was fully two and a half feet across, a massive bulge that distorted her entire body. She couldn't look at it-- the belly felt alien, like someone else's grafted to her as a cruel prank. She rolled on her side and felt the eggs sloshing around inside her. The feeling made her retch, and she choked back tears.

Teysa was exhausted from her ordeal. She passed out without noticing as the spider gently and carefully re-bound her, leaving her massive belly dangling free, and hung her on the wall like a coat on a coatrack.

Who else is held captive in the drider's cave?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)