More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Diaper Dude Diaper Dude

Why does Chloe wear diapers?

She's being punished

This was ridiculous, utterly ridiculous! Why was Chloe being punished? She didn't even do anything wrong! Sure, she sided with Hawkmoth and helped him try to take over the city a few weeks ago, but it was so she could prove to Ladybug she was a real hero! Yet she didn't even pay attention to her, more concerned about some old guy trapped in a bubble. And to top it all off, she went and told her parents on her! But rather than do something sensible and take her phone away for a day or two, her parents decided to do... this!

Right now, Chloe was dressed in nothing but a bright yellow shirt and an embarrassingly thick diaper, sitting in a playpen watching a mind-numbing cartoon for three-year-olds. Her mother had decided to treat her like a baby until she said she was sorry. For what? Why should she apologize? At this point, Chloe was hoping her parents would get tired of this and realize how wrong they were.

Just then, Chloe heard a knock on the door.

Who comes into the room to check on Chloe?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)