More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Wikia Wikia

Why does Kagami wear diapers?

She's a little.

It was a few months after her 15th birthday. Tomoe had brought her daughter to the family doctor near their family estate in Tsushima. Kagami was waiting outside of the doctor's office, waiting as her mother spoke with the doctor.

Suddenly, the door opened and her mother stomped out.

"Kagami, we're leaving!"

She was frozen in her seat.

Tomoe never raised her voice. Not for anything. She never had to, Tomoe's voice intense enough to get the point across anyway.

Since her daughter didn't respond fast enough for her liking, she grabbed Kagami's arm and dragged her off, tapping her bokken against the ground to help her navigate as she dragged her daughter.

Whatever the doctor told her, it had infuriated Kagami's mother.


The red car parked outside of Collège Françoise Dupont. The door opened and Kagami walked out. She looked back to her mother. While her mother was blind, that didn't stop her from emoting or gesturing like anyone else. Her mother was "looking" out her window in the opposite direction, having nothing to say to her daughter.

Kagami walked up to the steps and made a few turns in the school. She ignored a lot of the people as they talked and sat around idly, still plenty of time before the first class.

She made it to her classroom, a floor-level class meant for people with her diagnosis, as she was greeted by her teacher Mrs. Bustier.

"Hello Kagami," said the red-headed woman, her smile as bright as the day. "How are you feeling today?"

Kagami couldn't bring herself to look her teacher in the eyes. Kagami was normally so headstrong and independent. On a normal day, Kagami would have looked her straight in the eye and said "I am doing well, Mrs. Bustier."

Instead, Kagami let go of the straps of her backpack and lifted up the end of her plaid-colored skirt.

In the place of her big-girl underwear, was was strapped to her waist was a puffy, bright-pink pair of panties. The cover was a plasticy-sheen, with a picture of strawberries printed on it. The color of the strawberries were running, this being what clued in Mrs. Bustier that Kagami had wet herself and was in need of a new one.

"Aw, did you have an accident? Well don't worry Kagami, it isn't your fault. I'll have you changed out of that thing in no time."

Mrs. Bustier put a gentle hand behind Kagami's backpack and led her into the classroom towards the nearby changing table.

Things were never really the same after Kagami was classified. Tomoe was an alpha, and Kagami was expected to be one too. Alphas were winners (or at least that was the common belief), and Tomoe wanted Kagami to take on her traditions and enterprises, just as Tomoe had with her father. Tomoe was going to put her through fencing tournaments and induct her into all kinds of high-society groups. Tomoe was going to make her the next CEO of her family's company. Tomoe was going to make Kagami just like her.

Instead, they were in France. Tomoe had business in France, but Kagami knew that they were there so that Tomoe could avoid telling the rest of her family the truth.

Littles couldn't do any of those things. Littles couldn't swing swords or run multimillion dollar corporations. Littles were fragile. Littles needed to be fed and clothed and pampered.

Kagami was a little. She will be a little for the rest of her life.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)