More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Wikia Wikia

Why does Chloe wear diapers?

She's a little.

On the top of the Hotel Bourgeois, there was a penthouse

In one half of the penthouse, there was the bedroom of Chloe Bourgeois: heiress of the Style Queen, daughter of the Mayor, one of the Richest Bitches in Paris. It had a massive bed, and a closet bigger than most family apartments full of shoes and designer clothes.

Chloé was in the other half of the penthouse.

Chloé was sitting in a doorway jumper big enough for her to sit in. She bounced in it, the bungie cords attached to the ceiling holding strong. It was different shades of baby pink and lemonade yellow (her favorite color) as it matched her designer sundress. Her legs were in a set of white panty-hoes and a pair of black dress-shoes.

Her mouth was occupied by a yellow pacifier. As she bounced in the jumper, she giggled as the cartoon characters on the wide-screen tv started singing. It was her favorite song. Or at least while she was in her headspace.

When Chloé was diagnosed as a little, she was understandably mortified. She was hoping she was an Alpha like her mommy. Nothing but the best for Chloé Bourgeois. Her daddy went into full Papa Wolf mode when he found out and had the entire penthouse renovated to suit her needs. He practically gave her a second room, and it was made for use when she was in her headspace. It had a crib, a changing table, all the toys she could play with and, yes, a jumper she could bounce in. The room was outfitted with cameras and monitors, so that when a sitter wasn't in the room with her, there would always be someone who would show up if something happened.

Chloé was upset that her personal pool had to be sacrificed (not that she ever actually swimmed in it), but after a tantrum and a few weeks in-and-out of her "little room", she eventually got over it. Or at least she didn't think about it often, usually pouting whenever it's brought up.

When the song ended, Chloé gave an enthusiastic applause as though it were a live performance of "I Dreamed a Dream". If Chloé was in "grown-up mode", she would have noticed that she had just peed herself and would have been upset about it. But she wasn't a grown-up right now. She's "Little Chloé", and "Little Chloé" didn't concern herself with trivial things like whether her underwear was dry or not. She had more important things on her mind, like snack-time or the funny faces daddy and "Jean" made when they took care of her.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)