More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by k2kmikey k2kmikey

Who will marry Tori?

Shawna Doran, Tori's Best Friend turned female

I open the door to see a women in a wheelchair who looks absolutely gorgeous looking at me wondering why I am staring at her. So I ask "Who are you anyways because I have never seen you before?"

"Tori it is me your best friend who turned female for you like I said I would when you told me you were a lesbian."

"Sean what did you do yourself because I liked you the way you were before."

"That's it Tori you only like me as a friend when I was a man, but now I am going to get you to love me as a female. I have had a crush on you for awhile and when you told me you were a lesbian I knew this was the only way to get what I want and that is you."

"I thought you were joking when you said that so I did not take it seriously that you would do this to yourself just for me."

"Now Tori I have a lifetime to prove how much I love you as Shawna than I ever had as Sean since I am getting married to you."

"Your what, so your the person my parents want me to marry which I guess makes sense now that your Shawna instead Sean. So I better take you inside because I would like to hear this story because last time I saw you, you were still a man." So I take her out of her wheelchair and carry her over my should while telling someone to bring her wheelchair inside so I can put her in it so I hear this story from the sources of this arrangement themselves.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAomeq4QFjRJkR0syv3JygFzpuFP0HvQiN8nl_iyjRPLbrzQ/viewform

How did this happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)