More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mirror mirror

What's next?

Shattered and New Love

I love sex, I want love and sex but what occurred in the conference room was the hottest ever. I rushed back to the hotel, pack, change clothing and get home to my Astrid.

I rang her up and told her what happened, that I only want her, marry her. She was delighted to hear from me but said she had met someone and that she no longer could cope with my lifestyle, whoring around.

I was shattered as Gail entered the hotel room. She looked at me, "you look depressed anything I can do for you darling"? It wasn't her business to know about my personal life. She took my left hand and kissed it, then the right, and then her lips on mine.

"Tell mommy what happened" I hinted that my girlfriend Astrid had someone else. Gail was sorry to hear of my misfortune, calmed me with her hand under my dress. I pushed her away but she attempted it again. I felt her hand higher up now pulling the string bikini out from between my pussy lips to the side. My dress was lifted and beautiful Gail went down on me. Deep tongue fucking me.

Maybe Astrid is right that I am a whoring slut. I wish to control it but am weak.

"Eat me, eat me" as Gail did.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)