More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Deep Interactivity Deep Interactivity

Which tribe's Candidate do you want to meet?

Shapeshifter's Candidate

This section of the way is specially well maintained. There aren't barely any wild herbs, and many hedges, bushes and trees keep relatively regular distances from each other. If there's any part of the outer grounds that deserve the name of garden, it's these ones.

Not much further away, the path twists, and just as you go past the corner you find a mass of pristine water. A beautiful lake takes the most out of an ample glade, and the green reflection of the trees covers its surface. Or at least, the majority of it.

A feminine figure was resting on its surface, but it has seen you and it's swimming towards you. She offers you a welcoming, perhaps overconfident smile.

"We seem to have even more company. And one that nourishes the eyes."

Is she complimenting me?

As she leaves the water, her image gets clearer. Her skin, if it could be called that way, is actually liquid, and it takes a more pronounced blue tone the further away it gets away from the lake. Her fair facial factions get diluted when they reach her hair, which has a different texture despite being likely made with the same material. A turquoise dress covers her private parts, and not much more.

ValPortrait

"My name is Sillan - or just Sill for you, and I'm the Candidate of the Shapeshifters."

She stops when she's less than a meter away, grinning at you with expectation.

What will you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)