More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by qwasq qwasq

What happens with Tom, Anna and Shania Twain?

Shania invites the couple back to her private dressing room

Shania immediately likes the couple. She thinks Tom is a hunk and Ann is very pretty. They all go into her dressing room, and to their surprise Shania begins to take off her clothes as she continues to talk to them. She acts as if its not big deal. To Tom and Ann's pleasant surprise she strips down to her G-string and bra. She turns to face the mirror and bends over slightly giving the couple a front row view of her full round sexy ass. Tom is so taken back he begins to a little. Shania sensing his surprise, says "I am sorry, I have just gotten so used to having reporters and fans back stage that I act as if no one were here. I hope I haven't offended you." Ann breaks in quickly "Oh no Ms. Twain, not at all, we are so thankful to be here and you look absolutely amazing." Then top getting his composure "Yes you look amazing, it is my pleasure" he says stupidly. Shania looks at him and grins. Tom again moves in behind his wife to hide is rising hard-on. He doesn't press it against Ann this time because he knows she will know that she did not cause this boner. But she backs into him just enough to feel his stretching cock. She knows he is hard for Shania. "I need to put on some clean panties and a bra." Shania declares. "I have gotten these all sweaty during the show. If you want to wait outside the door you may, its up to you I don't mind either way." She finishes testing them.

Does the couple stay or wait outside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)