More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by qwasq qwasq

Does the couple stay or wait outside?

They stay and watch Shania change

The couple insist that they are fine with staying. Shania smiles. She reaches for her new set of undergarments. "Do you like these?" she askes holding up a silky G-string. "oh yes" the couple both say in unison. Shania turns to face the mirror, again giving them a nice view of her ass. She slips her sweaty g-sting off, bends way down, unecessarily to pull it off her feet. The couple stare in amazement at her bare ass and her pussy peeking out between her legs. "What do you think" she askes the couple. "Do you like my ass or not." They both look at each other puzzled. "I love your ass" Tom says, "I always have." Ann looks over at Tom with her eyebrows pulled down. And then realizes she hasn't answered Shania's question. "It is very sexy Ms. Twain." Shania looks back at the puzzled couple. "please, call me Shania. Ann, would you allow your husband to play with my ass...just for a minute, nothing major. He is so cute and it would so turn me on to mess around with your husband while you watch.

What does Ann decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)