More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who's life changes?

Shailene Woodley

Shailne Woodley awoke to her phone beeping. It was her agent. She stretched and realized something: her crotch was wet and sticky as if her pussy had leaked cum last night. She sat up and threw her covers off. She looked at the green silk pajama shorts she wore and saw the wet spot in the crotch.

Shailene thought of the dream she had. She dreamed she met a stranger in the coffee shop near her condo, and she had brought him home and begged him to fuck her up the ass. The stranger first spanked Shailene as she moaned and begged for more. Then he lubed his cock with her wet pussy and fucked her up the ass, causing her to have one incredible orgasm after another, and when he was finished, he made her suck his dick clean, forcing her head down on his cock.

Shailene got out of bed and went to the shower. She stripped and took a long hot shower. She could not get the image of her dream out of her head, and before she realized what she was doing, she was finger fucking herself. She kept fingering herself with one finger before entering two then three fingers. She grew more and more horny as she frigged herself, but try as she might, she could not get herself off. After several frustrating minutes, she gave up and finished her shower. She dried off, brushed he teeth, and went to get dressed.

Shailene looked at herself in the mirror above her dresser. Something was different, but she could not quite decide what. She opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of bright red silk panties. She pulled them on. They felt tight as if they had shrunk. She pulled them up to her waist and they crept up her ass crack. She pulled them off and dropped them on the floor. She tried a bright blue lace thong, and it too felt tight. Sighing, she pulled out a black bra. She went to put it on, but it too felt too tight. She clasped it, but it was too tight, so she took it off. She just pulled on a black t-shirt. She grabbed a pair of jeans and went to pull them up, but it was a struggle to get them past her thighs. "What the fuck?" She muttered. "Did all my fucking clothes shrink?"

Shailene gave up on the jeans and pulled on another pair that was a looser fit. Even though the pair was tighter than they were the last time she put them on, she could get them on. She put on a pair of strappy sandals and grabbed her purse. She wanted a latte from the coffee shop near her condo.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)