More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pingu Pingu

work in progress, chapter will be getting longer and taking suggestions on club types and how to prep them for the insertion is always appreciated. check out world of possibilities later chapters for some of this same theme

Shailene's day at the beach

Shailene Woodley had heard first reports about the Nanos when she had gotten up in the morning. But it also had been a lovely morning and so she decided that it would be nice to hit the nearby beach. As she headed there, she read a bit more, but most stories were a bit weird, writing something about women unable to resist and men being extremely horny. Shailene tried to message some friends but it seemed nobody was responding. So she grabbed her bikini and headed down to the beach.

When she got there, she noticed that it was rather empty, especially for the time and for the weather. Then she noticed a few people in the distance, which looked like two guys and two girls. It took her a second look to realize that the four were fucking. "What the ...," she mumbled. Sometimes young couples had sex there, hidden behind the rocks at the end of the beach but open like this was not normal.

"Hey, isn't that Shailene Woodley," suddenly a male voice said and Shailene spotted two men, who were coming her way. They lived in the nearby town and she had seen them before on the beach. "Hey, Shailene," the first of them called. "Get out of that bikini for us, slut."

Shailene looked at them confused but suddenly something in her mind shifted. She pulled her bikini top up and tossed it to the side. Her bikini bottom followed quickly and by the time the two guys arrived at her, she was standing there fully naked.

"Damn," the second one said to his friend. "I not expected her to be shaved."

Shailene watched as they started to grope her. She was confused, as she knew this wasn't something she ever would've allowed them in the past. But somehow it felt right now. Was this those Nanos which she had read a bit about in the morning?

"Guys," she asked confused. "What going on?"

"We gonna stretch you out so much, you can't imagine it."

"Yeah, totally ruin that tight body of you."

"Wait ... what do you mean?" Shailene said and a small panic was audible in her voice.

"No worry," the guy said, "seems the deal is that there won't be any permanent damage."

"Damage ...," Shailene said but the guys seemed to be focused more on her body.

"How to start?" the second asked his friend.

How do they start with Shailene?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)