More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Pingu Pingu

How do they start with Shailene?

Give her pussy a stretch

Shailene's eyes got big as both men dropped their pants. Their cocks looked huge, almost unnatural. "What the ...," she mumbled and both guys grinned.

"Another effect of the Nanos," the first said. "Perfect tools to stretch out some pussies."

"Yeah, you should've seen that gaping ass of the cute girl at the bakery," the second said. "By the time we got there, she must have been fucked by dozens of customers already."

"Wait," Shailene mumbled as one of the guys laid down and lined her pussy up with his massive, hard cock. Then he pulled her down and a loud, slightly plainful, moan emerged from her mouth as she felt her pussy streching around the cock. It was bigger than any she had fucked before and he pulled her down as far as possible, pushing deep in her, father than she had before either.

Soon Shailene was riding on him, his friend stroking next to them. "Hey, man, let's try to shove two in there," his friend finally said and Shailene felt how the first one pulled her body back, so the second could line up with her pussy. She looked down to her pussy, seeing the first huge cock going in already and shook her head. This never would fit. A painful sound emerged from her throat as the second guy pushed his cock in. Shailene felt how her pussy was streched further than she could even imagine possible. Soon the guys were fucking her hard, moving in and out of her pussy. She could feel a weird pleasure from being used like this and before too long, that pleasure pushed her to an massive orgasm.

"Damn," the first guy said. "This slut loves been streched out."

"Maybe we not pushed her far enough," his friend said.

"Yeah, maybe we should try something else."

What do they have in mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)