More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Krimson Krimson

What's next?

Shaggy and Scooby Get a Snack

Shaggy sauntered through the a door at the eastern end of the grand foyer in search of something to eat and Scooby followed closely. On the other side of the door they found themselves in a room with a long table surrounded by eighteen chairs, "A dining room? We're on the right track, Scoob!" The lanky man said excitedly. They continued through the dining room and made their way into the middle of a long hallway. The hallway went in two directions with no signs of where either led, so shaggy looked down to his canine companion for guidance, "Can you catch the scent of any tasty treats, Scoob?"

Scooby gave the air a sniff and he caught the scent of something sweet down the north end of the hallway, "Over here!" The Great Dane sprinted down the hallway and Shaggy chased after him. They soon found themselves in a sparkling clean kitchen and their eyes lit up as their vision fell upon a three-layered strawberry cake covered in delectable pink frosting. It was sitting on the center counter as if it were a prize waiting to be collected.

"Jackpot!" Shaggy shouted as the duo rushed over to the counter, their tongues hanging out of their drooling mouths while they stared closely at the cake. "This is like the Holy Grail of food, man" Scooby nodded in agreement and the two of them wasted no time in feasting. They began devouring the cake like they were a couple zombies who managed to catch the slowest in a group of post-apocalyptic survivors. The large cake was consumed in a matter of moments and the duo found themselves covered in its pink frosting, "Well that was a great appetizer, now let's find the main course." Scooby chuckled and they both began searching the kitchen for more food.

Shaggy grabbed everything he could find and piled it all onto the counter, accumulating several meats, cheeses, and various toppings until the fridge and cabinets were empty. He then looked over the assortment of foods and cracked his knuckles, "Time to make a masterpiece." Scooby watched as Shaggy began assembling the various groceries. He worked both quickly and meticulously as if in a trance until he stopped, satisfied with his creation. Before him stood two sandwiches that were around three feet tall and packed with ridiculous amounts of meat, cheeses, and other delicious goodies that most people wouldn't even consider putting on a sandwich. The duo stared in awe at the masterpieces of culinary craft before consuming them with glee.

After they finished the glorious sandwiches, they sat on the floor in a food-induced stupor. The kitchen was a mess with a myriad of condiments slather all over the counters and walls, but Shaggy and Scooby were satisfied so they got up off the floor and decided to check in on the rest of the gang, "C'mon, Scoob. Let's see what the rest of the gang are up to." The sluggishly made their way back.

When they returned to the grand foyer, they heard a strange noise coming from the western part of the manor. They couldn't quite making out what it was so they followed the noise to get a better listen. As they entered the western hallway, the noise became clear and it sounded like someone moaning. Scooby cowered behind Shaggy as the man cautiously moved closer to the sound, "It alright, Scoob. There's no way a place this nice and...spooky could be haunted," He gulped as he realized just how creepy the house was now that his mind wasn't consumed by hunger. He was just about to turn back when the moans grew louder and he thought he recognized the voice, "Daphne?" He muttered and realizing she might be hurt moved toward the source of the moan.

Shaggy reached the door at the end of the hall and slowly turned the knob. As he looked inside the room, he stood there in shock as he saw Daphne on the floor of the library, her legs splayed out in front of her and her hand rubbing her exposed pussy.

"Zoinks!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)