More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Throne65 Throne65

Who to follow fist

Shadow

Shadow, a gorgeous woman with raven hair, moaned in annoyance in her cell. It was bad enough she had to wear her orange jumpsuit instead of her usual goth-style clothes, but with the generators on, she had no way of activating her powers.

Shadow leaned against the wall as her mind drifted to the past. She smiled at the memory of her first invisible run. Being able to move without being seen made her able to pull off all kinds of pranks, like stripping her bullies in college or streaking at night when nobody could see her. Of course, she had to perform these acts nude since her clothes didn't turn invisible with her, but she didn't mind It was all part of the thrill.

Eventually, she moved up to bigger schemes, like bank heists and jewelry thefts. It wasn't long after she robbed the first national bank of her hometown when the League of Villain Vixens approached her and offered her a place among them. They went to the liberty of making her a set of clothes that would turn invisible with her. She didn't mind going naked, but the villainesses insisted that everyone have some kind of costume. Ironically, it was during the first use of this costume where the League was captured by the Court of Supers and sent to jail.

Shadow was shaken out of her memories when the sound of electricity sparking came to her ears. The guards were beginning to yell at each other as they scrambled around the outside. Shadow noticed that the metal gate keeping her inside had been moved slightly open after the surge. She smiled and began to take off her prison clothes. The guards weren't looking. They'd never notice her.

Now naked and invisible, Shadow pushed the gate open and stepped out onto the cold concrete of her private holding wing. The guards saw the door open and began to rush towards it, none the wiser she was still there.

Shadow considered her options. Part of her wanted to stick around and have a little fun with these guards. It would be good practice for her eventual on the Court.

Then again, she figured the League would be trapped somewhere too. Shadow cursed her sense of comradery as she knew she should save her fellow villains. She may have been a Villian Vixen that walked around in the buff, but she had some standards.

Then again, she could take a detour and see that brand new security guard that was supposed to be assigned to her. This was the guard's first day, so they could be a lot of fun for Shadow. Maybe even a potential sidekick to be turned to the villains. Plus, it helped that Shadow thought they were cute as hell.

Play with the guards? Save her friends? Or find this new guard?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)