More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CLITaurus CLITaurus

What do you want to try on?

Sexy school girl

You've done some research and discovered that the most popular costume (with guys, for girls to wear) is the sexy schoolgirl uniform. Since you're looking to be popular with the guys at Victor's party you've decided to see if you can find one. Thankfully there is still one left in the shop. You grab it and go into the changing room to try it on. The shirt is a little tight across your breasts, but it does show them off wonderfully, and the skirt is so short that it barely covers your ass. It's perfect, there are even a pair of Mary-Janes that seem to actually fit you. You are about to go out and look at yourself in the shop mirror when the curtain is pulled back and a girl, wearing the same uniform you are grabs your hand and pulls you out. You are no longer in the costume shop but what looks like the changing room of a high school.

"Hurry up John" says the girl pulling you out of the change-room and down the corridors of the school before you can process what is going on "We're going to be late for Mr. Hardigan's class and that'll mean a spanking and while I wouldn't 'mind' his hand on may ass I would prefer it was pleasurable and private, not painful and public"

Whoever this girls is she seems to know you and you are to confused to do anything but follow her as she pulls you down the halls and into a classroom full of girls wearing the same uniform as you, an attractive young man in his mid 20s standing before them.

Are you late? What's the subject? And what is going on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)