More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Torg Torg

Are you late? What's the subject? And what is going on?

Late to Biology Again

"Janet and John. I see you two are tardy again. That's the third time this week. I have a strict Three Strikes and You're Out policy. I'm afraid you're both going to have detention after school today," Mr. Hardigan says sternly, though you can see a slight smile on his face.

"Oooo, John. Maybe we might get his hand on our asses privately yet. I'm glad this is the last class." She grins.

"Now girls, open your Biology texts to Chapter 12. Today we start on Reproduction."

You suppress a giggle.

Janet whispers back, "I wouldn't mind reproducing with him." You cover your mouth to keep from making noise. This is going to be a long class.

You watch Mr. Hardigan with adult eyes. He is very handsome, he makes little jokes, and he knows his subject. You find yourself starting to lust for him, and your nipples get hard and you get wet between the legs.

When you were in high school, you didn't have the assets you now possess. Your tits were a cup smaller, and you weren't as sexy-curvy. You had a little sex, but never a lot, and not very good in quality. You think this will be a fun way to relive your high school years in this little fantasy.

"John, can you tell me how worms reproduce?"

You haven't been paying attention to what he's saying, just imagining him naked. "Um, in the dirt, sir?" you say tentatively.

The class laughs. The teacher scowls at you.

"Yes, but that's not what I was looking for. I think you'll have to come up and sit in front so you can pay attention better." He points to an empty chair in the middle of the front row.

You gather your books and move to the new seat. You detect a bit of envy from the other girls.

"No, what I was looking for was that worms reproduce hermaphroditically. They each are both male and female." Hardigan continues his lecture.

You notice that he often walks in front of you, and a few times you catch him looking down your cleavage or taking a longer look at your legs. Apparently, this is his ogling chair. Through all the glances, though, you pay closer attention to what he's been saying.

While he's writing on the whiteboard, you decide to push things a bit -- you unbutton another button of your blouse. The next time he walks past, you move so your tits jiggle. After about ten minutes of teasing him, you think you see a slight bulge in the teacher's pants.

In another ten minutes, he asks, "So John, let's see if you've been paying attention. How does the hydra reproduce?"

"The hydra reproduces asexually, by budding. A new hydra starts growing out of the mature one," you state with some pride and confidence. You have been alert.

"Very good! Okay, that's it for today's class. I'll see you all tomorrow. John and Janet -- you have five minutes for a bathroom break, and then you better be back here for your detention. These whiteboards need cleaning, and I'm sure I can find some other chores for you to perform." He smirks at you with his hands in his pockets, hiding his bulge.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)