More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

Which of the three is your power

Sexual Lust toward him

You're aunt looks at you and says, "How did you come in contact with four flowers that are quite rare and can not be found in the US. In matter the fact, the are found in Asia only. And you had to take a drink of a that is highly expensive."

You look away from her, but you do remember be bullied but Natalie group of four as they me to take a drink but then you blacked out. You say, "I don't know what you are talking about."

She looks at you with the same expression, where she has caught you in a lie. She then says, "You are hiding something from me, John Doe, you would have blacked out. I want to know whom the girl or girls are, you will be ability to raise there libido. I want details now mister."

There is a knock on the door, we see an older Japanese man in his late fifties and Caucasian guy about the same age that you recognize as Natalie's father. They are followed by Kasumi and Natalie.

Kasumi, is the captain of the soccer team and former gymnast. She has large B-cup tits, with gorgeous legs with an athletic body. She was one of the girls that played that evil trick. But after realizing that they were going to humiliate you, you don't remember anything from that night like your aunt just said.

You suddenly realize that you now have some control over those four girls from that night, you can raise there attraction toward you but it is actually lust. All you have to do is pop idea in your head. But there is another terrifying influence you have over them. Natalie is the ring leader but they have all done cruel things to you before and you plan to make them pay, but you didn't realize that you would get beaten up.

Natalie's father says, "It seems, our daughter and her friends wanted to humiliate your nephew at a sleep over and they were not aware of the consequence."

My aunt mention four flowers, Natalie and Kasumi mention there perfume.

Kasumi father says something in Japanese.

Your aunt nods your head.

It appears, that English is not his primary language. You can imagine Kasumi naked her perfectly round tits her flat tight navel and her shaved pussy. You suddenly can see Kasumi nipples outlined in t-shirt. She looks at your crotch and move her lips and make it out stop before you can produce a mental image of Natalie also.

You aunt says, "The girls basically will desire him and must be intimate with my nephew, as little as a kiss daily for the next year. If they try to resist, they will be unable to control there sexual desire could possibly die. The other choice is put them in a induced coma until the year passes."

Natalie father says, "That is not an option, the girls can not lose one year of there lives. There must be another option."

Kasumi's father says, "There no other option."

What does your aunt say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)