More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by WiltedTiger WiltedTiger

Who Finds this Game?

Sextuple: Sam, Bernard, Oscar, Kevin, Calvin, Jamie

After launching a very successful game the six developers Sam, Bernard, Oscar, Kevin, Calvin, and Jamie took a long vacation at Jamie’s family Lake House.

“I’m glad we finally finished fixing the bugs found after launch.” Sam said to the others, receiving various grunts of recognition, trying to start a conversion while they were all sitting in the Lake House’s large living room.

“I know, I can’t believe we missed such a big bug near the start of the game, but what’s got the energy sapped out of all of you, we’re on vacation.” Jamie replied with more enthusiasm than the others could muster together.

“That’s the problem. We have nothing to do, especially since we somehow lost the games we were planning on playing here, on the way over, but not the tokens somehow.” Kevin rebutted with a small glare at Oscar and Calvin.

“And we didn’t bring anything other than the tokens, because they were supposed to.” Sam added.

““Sorry, we don't know how it happened either.”” Oscar and Calvin said with an apologetic look, while recoiling from Kevin’s glare.

“I understand. Why don’t we see what games that my family has left here that seem interesting.” Jamie said with over eagerness.

“Sure, just give us a few moments of rest.” everyone but Jamie replied.

After a little rest the group began searching the house for some game that they could play together they found several games like Monopoly, Life and even an old Nintendo 64, but none of them was something everyone wanted to play. Eventually a game titled Male Paradise that no one had heard of was found and everyone decided to try the unfamiliar game.

“Well let’s read the rules first.

Rule 1: No one is allowed to quit prematurely. If someone attempts to stall the game they will be to play.

Rule 2: To move one has to draw a card. Don’t worry after that it is all automated.

Rule 3: To win reach the center of the board.

Rule 4: The winner decides if the scenarios stay.

Rule 5: Have Fun!” Jamie said with his usual energy.

“Wait there is another note. ‘You should only draw up to three cards voluntarily, but you may be to draw more by the game. That is very bad!’.” Bernard said after noticing a slip of paper falling out the box.

"Must have been left by one of my family that played the game before, could be some unwritten rule they agreed on to make the game more fun," Jamie said dismissing the warning.

“Well, it seems like there are plenty of tokens to choose from, but they seem to be mostly animals.” Calvin said with slight disappointment in the selection of tokens.

“We can always use the tokens we had for the other games.” Oscar replied.

“That’s a good idea. I’ll go get them.” Bernard said as he went to grab the group's custom tokens and soon returned with them.

“Let’s select our tokens and start the game soon” Jamie said as he was looking through his custom tokens and the ones offered by the game with everyone else.

What Happens When They Choose Their Tokens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)