More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dan128 Dan128

What did he pick?

Sex of course

"Really? Didn't think you were that type... ok I'll need you to take this first" She handed him a pill, it didn't look like it came from any sort of company, it had no markings on it. Dan swallowed the pill, and Jessica led him to an examination table.

"Lie down for me sweetie."

Dan wonder why she was talking so slow and clear, but as he went to lay down he immediately felt dizzy, the room was spinning around him. Dan's vision was getting blurry, it was clearly the pill.

"I'm just going to take off these clothes for you."

Jessica started removing his shirt, he would probably stop her if he had the energy to. She removed his pants and underwear, he was now naked in front of her but he didn't even feel embarrassed, Dan felt like he was on another planet. He felt something cold and wet on his chest, around his nipples, it was being rubbed in, it felt good.

"That's a good boy, this might be cold now"

He felt the same cold wetness on his cock, a gentle hand was rubbing it on, it felt so good even in this hazy state. Dan felt himself getting hard and aroused at the gentle rubbing. Strangely enough the hand felt bigger, like it was growing, two giant fingers were playing with his cock and sending pleasure throughout him. He was getting so turned on, just then he heard a woman moan, but it wasn't Jessica.

"Does that feel good sweetie? Are you going to cum?" Jessica teased

The female voice moaned louder, was there another girl here being fucked? Dan was going over the edge about to cum, he didn't hear his own voice but the woman was moaning loudly near him as he came. He lied there for a while in post-coital bliss.

"Did that feel good? The experiment was a success, you look cute."

Jessica held a mirror up to Dan and the sight shocked him, a beautiful Red-headed girl was in the mirror. He looked down and he had breasts! He reached down and his cock was gone, replaced with the soft entrance to his new pussy. "Oh my god what did you do?" It wasn't his voice but the same voice he had heard earlier.

"I think you look sexy now, and think about how great a breakthrough this is, no longer will people be into the gender they were born into." Jessica's eyes were bright as she spoke.

"But what about me, am I stuck like this?"

Jessica looked down at the floor. "Well I started with the female version first, I haven't even started on the male one.

How does Dan react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)