More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Paxia Paxia

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Sex Power Upgrade

Samus scrolled through the many strange and increasingly lewd options, until one caught her eye. The 'Sex Power' Upgrade. Just what did that mean?

"Computer," she said. "What is the 'Sex Power' upgrade?"

The A.I.'s voice immediately spoke up around her. "The 'Sex Power' upgrade is a relatively recent addition and is, quite possibly, the most ambitious and far reaching upgrade available. It is a reality-shifting device that modifies all technology in the universe to be powered by sex."

Samus blinked and tilted her head slightly in confusion. "Powered by sex? Just how would that work?"

"To put it most simply, Miss Aran," the A.I. replied. "The very laws of the universe would shift so that not only would it be possible to generate power from two or more individuals engaging in sexual activities, but it would also be the most efficient and powerful form of infinite, renewable and sustainable energy, this was theorized to cause all societies in the universe to shift to a completely open and sex-positive mindset, and current simulations do seem to corroborate this theory."

Samus mulled this over, such a drastic shift in how power generation would work would absolutely change how societies viewed sex, it was actually hard to comprehend the full extent of the changes that could occur. "Why would something like this be made?"

"The individual who created the chip was something of an idealist." The A.I. answered. "She had hoped that by expanding the necessity of sex beyond just procreation to encompass a crucial aspect of all sapient societies, would help reduce conflict and war for costly, limited, and now inefficient power resources, and create societies based around sexual liberation and cooperation. Technologies would be developed to passively absorb the energies of any nearby individuals engaging in sexual activities, providing limitless power for the local communities. And the more the sex was enjoyed by all individuals, the more energy that could be generated, further encouraging positive, consensual sexual activities. Orgies would be seen not as perverse activities, but as the most effective means of generating power for entire cities, continents, and even planets if they get big enough. Sex could also be used to boost certain systems, such as ship travel. Crews orgasming could provide a boost to FTL drives, reducing travel time and so on. And since this chip would shift reality to have always been like this, this will not be a new development societies will have to suddenly adjust to, but will have already come to naturally on there own, changing history drastically from our own."

Samus slowly nodded, it sounded better and better the more she thought about it, a new way of generating energy that was not only the most powerful form of its kind, but also a fun way of doing so. She had her fair share of romps from time to time, and the idea that sex would not only be practical, but also more effective the better it was, was becoming more appealing the more she thought about it. It was long before she decided to go through installing and see just what kind of world it would make.

"Give me the Sex Power Upgrade, A.I." She requested, and immediately a small chip was dispensed to her. However, as she took it, the A.I. spoke up again.

"I should warn you, Miss Aran, that due to the sheer scale of the changes to reality, that the full effects of the chip's changes, both to you and the universe at large, cannot be fully predicted. In addition, I also cannot guarantee that the memories of your current life will be preserved, some or all of them may be forever altered or outright lost. It should also go without saying that once you install the chip, the effects will be permanent."

This did give Samus some pause, but only briefly. "Even if I lose my whole old life, it still sounds like it will be worth it. I'll risk it."

And with that, Samus installed the chip to her zero suit.

What happens? Does Samus retain her old memories?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)