More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TammyBright TammyBright

What room does Tammy Visit first

Sex Meet ups

Lacking any physical contact in so long Tammy decided to click on the Sex Meet Up room, once there she was asked to enter her location and after doing so was showed a lot of topics from men and women in her local area who were looking for a Sexual meet up. Tammy was at first surprised to find so many people in her area were looking but if people were in the same situation as her she could understand.

Tammy scrolled down the page ignoring the posts from other women and started to look at the male posts, she didn't really know what to look for or how to tell if someone was genuine or not, a few looked promising but when she clicked on their posts they had put up cock pictures and they weren't really doing it for her, Tammy wasn't about to sleep with just anyone, then one topic caught her eye "Male looking for a princess to please" it sounded cheesy but she clicked on the link and read the opening post.

"I'm looking for a princess to pamper and treat right, I understand this world is filled with monsters and trolls but I promise to treat you the way you deserve to be treated, if it doesn't work out no harm done, but if you ignore me you could miss out on your prince Charming."

There was no photo so Tammy couldn't tell what the poster looked like but he had been a member of the app for the last three years so he must have been okay.

How does Tammy continue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)