More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RandomWriter123 RandomWriter123

What's next?

Sex Arcade Archive

All around the interior of the arcade, workers could be seen walking around with buckets of water and mops as they cleaned up the bodily fluids that coated the ground from the previous day.

All around them, women in various states of bondage, more often than not themed to fit their specific style, were fast asleep but were jolted awake by the noises of the workers as they were quickly washed and dried and uniforms replaced.

Despite the terrible concept of this place, the women had to be cleaned to be eye-catching to men.

One of the workers (who were mostly female due to the clientele) sighed.

"Damn, these bitches really do get all the attention. How many go for each one everyday? 20? 40?"

"More like 50. Maybe even more if they're popular, the better behaved ones get one on one's with clients but that's about it. Now, quit chitter chattering and get to mopping, we're opening soon."

They quickly finished before exiting the area, changing back into their various sexy outfits. They had to look the part too, whether that be a bunny girl or a cheerleader, they had to make all the men feel welcome and want to dump their money.

And like that, the Sex Arcade was open for business!

(Will do characters that Sabu did first but will accept requests)

Which Character?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)