More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tslover69 tslover69

You arrive at your new apartment..

Settling in

You drove past main street and about 5 minutes later you're turning the corner and pulling into the entrance to your new apartment building, Richmond Square Towers. The apartment complex was one building, standing about 30 floors high, with balconies adorning each apartment. Although attempts had been made to keep the building looking new, it had clearly shown signs of wear and tear and the façade had a distinct 90s look to it.

Still, with your nonexistent income there was not much you could afford and the cost of living was better than most cities, but still not that low. As you walked into the lobby, you were glad to see that there was at least a doorman, or more appropriately a doorwoman, that greeted you with a surprised look.

"Sorry, just not used to getting a lot of guys around here. Forgive my staring sir. I'm assuming you're moving in?" she said.

"Uh-h-h yea hi I am moving in, I believe some keys were left for Mr. Doe?"

"Yes, here they are, apartment 12B. My name is Suki, and I'm the doorwoman for the Richmond Square Towers. Will you be needing any help with moving stuff in?" She inquired.

Do you need help?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)