More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sinburn Sinburn

What's next?

Setting up their new life

It was a few months before things came together. Mike decided to stay at work until he had the new house. He wanted to find somewhere just right. Eventually, he found the perfect place. Not massive but luxurious. There was a pool, hot tub and sauna. He had wanted a way to get Helen to show some skin and now he had three. It wasn’t entirely remote but the back of the house was totally private. Mike knew that if he was to get Helen in a bikini or, as he fantasised about regularly, naked in the pool then she would need the confidence of not being seen.

Helen loved the new house. “A pool” she exclaimed excitedly. “I haven’t swum since I was a little girl.” Her parents would never have allowed her to wear something as revealing as a swimsuit once she had reached adolescence but had given her swimming lessons as a child in case she fell into the water.

It said a lot that she hadn’t had or expected to have any say on the house. It was her husband’s job as he was paying. While Mike wasn’t a huge fan of the subservience it did allow him to have some key alterations made to the property. There were cameras everywhere. Every room had multiple pinhole cameras hidden in the furniture. Most of the mirrors had higher quality cameras behind them and in some parts, there were obvious security cameras. All of these fed to his study and could be accessed remotely. It had cost him a fair amount, not only in equipment but also to buy the silence of the guy he had hired to install them. All being well he would capture his wife’s corruption but at the very least he would have thrilling shots of his wife and any other women who might visit.

There were other things he had built into the house. The hot tub was hidden from general view except for his surveillance. There were spacious closets with slatted fronts that could be hidden in. Even the bedrooms were laid out so that a couple on the bed wouldn’t immediately see someone looking through the door. He didn’t know what, if anything, would happen but he was getting off on setting up a place that was optimised for any dirty little scenario he could think up like the sinner he was.

Once everything was moved in and Helen had played merry housemaker setting everything up they decided to throw a house party and invite their new neighbours as well as the few friends they had.

Shortly before the party Mike plucked up the courage to make his first, small move. They were reading in bed together before settling down, although Mike hadn’t read a word as he built his courage. “Helen?” he asked.

“Yes dear?” she absently asked, her attention still on her book. There was a burgeoning romance in the story and it was making her feel a little tingly.

“I was wondering if you would let me pick your outfit for the party?”

This grabbed Helen’s attention. “What? Why” she asked, a little nervously.

Mike knew he had to be honest “I wanted to see you in something a little more daring than you would wear normally. Nothing outlandish, just something that lots of beautiful women might wear. Something that shows off your lovely figure.”

A battle raged inside Helen. It was the same battle that raged every time Mike asked to do something different in the bedroom. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to but a panic set in at the idea of doing anything her parents might have had issues with even though that life was now far behind her. “I, I don’t know Mike. I’m not sure I can.”

This was big. She hadn’t said no or I can’t or just shaken her head with her cheeks flushing red as she normally did. ‘I don’t know’ was a chink in her armour that he hadn’t seen before. He turned to face her “I’m not going to get anything crazy, just a little different to the things you normally wear. It might be a little more revealing than you are used to but it won’t be immodest. Come on, we are starting a new part of our lives. Wouldn’t it be fun to try something new?”

Trying something new. Going on adventures. Meeting new people. These thoughts excited her in a child-like way. Mike wasn’t wrong. Maybe it was the new, luxurious surroundings but she did feel like this was a new beginning, a new her. “Okay,” she said reticently. “But modest, okay?” she added before he could react.

Helen’s face was not accustomed to looking stern and Mike thought she looked very cute. He held his arms up defensively “Modest,” he said. “Fairly modest,” he added quickly. Helen shot him a steely look but didn’t say no. He smiled at her and asked, “Do you want to make love?”

Her steely gaze melted. She was always happy to hear those words. “Turn the light off,” she said as she went to lift her nightshirt over her head.

“Maybe we could leave the light on?” he suggested.

The steely look came back “Don’t push it.”

Mike shrugged and he went to flick the switch. He heard the rustling of his wife shuffling out of her nightclothes and reached out for her soft, delicate flesh. Maybe soon he would be making love to her in the broad light of day but for now, he kissed the beautiful women hiding in the veil of night.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)