More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Warlord94 Warlord94

Who are you?

Seth O’Conner- Dark Lord route

Your name is Seth O’Conner, a twenty-one-year-old college student. You always presented to the world as so nice and caring and compassionate. In reality, you were manipulative and obsessed with power and control. The school counselor you saw once told you that you had a god complex, you always wondered why that was such a bad thing.

You slowly stood up and looked around at the forest around you. You raised an eyebrow as you survey your surroundings. The dream must have meant something, those feelings of pleasure and power, on top of those wonderful sounds...You were meant for something special here.

Speaking of something special, you suddenly noticed your body had shifted entirely. You were never very muscular or athletic, not to say you weren’t in healthy shape, but now you were taller, more muscular and imposing, it felt exhilarating. On top of that, you noticed your boxers were filled out quite a bit more than your average penis ever would have before. It must have been at least eleven inches, maybe ten you thought.

“This feels amazing...A new world, new body, and prophetic dreams? I don’t think a complex is what I have…” You chuckled to yourself and picked a direction because of course, you knew which way was which.

Which direction do you travel?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)