More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

what surprises does this strange island and this unusual professor pokemon have in store for you?

Set an alarm clock and go early to the meeting the next day

As you arrive at dawn, you seem to be the first to arrive. The Professor opens the door to her large bay window that overlooks the ocean, she seems to have recently got up.

Professor Ivy early morning artist : chiizu ore

"Oh, I see you're trying to catch up from yesterday. Your good will is noted sweetie!" she said in an amused tone. "Come in for a coffee, while we wait for the others."

You enter his beautiful and big house of passionate pokemon. It is full of documents and research books, some are arranged on tables and desks. As you contemplate her collection, while resisting the desire to touch everything, she returns with a steaming cup. "come, we'll be more comfortable on the terrace!" she said winking.

As you sit down in a chair and start drinking, the Professor leans towards you :

Professor Ivy a bit horny artist : moisture (chichi)

"You know how happy I am that you are motivated for my task... it's so rare to find motivated young people these days! I will know how to show you my gratitude, handsome young man..." she adds while approaching a little more.

Suddenly the front door bell rang, after a wink, the Professor straightened up and headed for the door. "it must be the others"

You see three people enter the Professor's house, she introduces you to each of them :

Leaf introduction artist : ton (pixiv/zerochan)

"This is Leaf, you wouldn't say, but she's the oldest trainer I've brought here." says the Professor

"Nice to meet you, we'll do a good job here!" she said with a small smile

Kris introduction artist : odd (hin yari)

"This is Kris, also a confirmed and enthusiastic trainer! She has traveled quite a bit before arriving here". adds the Professor

"Always ready for new adventures" she tells you with a big smile

Lyra introduction artist : ashita (2010)

"Last but not least, here comes Lyra, a shy but competent trainer. Say hello to this trainer Lyra!" asks the Professor

"He-hello" she says with a small smile.

"well, the others are late, too bad: we'll start without them! I have brought you together to investigate mysterious phenomena on this island. But before telling you more, given the dangerousness of the pokemons here, and the complexity of the mission, I ask you to pair up! Choose well, you're going to have adventures together for a while!" said the Professor enthusiastically.

which traveling companion will you choose for your adventure in Hédonia?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)