More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What do you do next?

Set Your Army To Gathering Resources

You follow along with the tutorial, trusting it to lead you right as far as it will go, and it tells you to group your two sets of followers into 'units', then set your two groups to gathering resources, in the case of your elven bitches 'Go Hunting' and the human women 'Gather Firewood'. However it doesn't tell you how to DO that, but after a minute one of the elves asks you in her lovely soprano, "What are your orders Sir?"

Realizing this 'game' must be more interactive than you thought you state, "You five," gesturing at the elves, "go out hunting and see about catching something we can eat. Meanwhile I and the peasants will gather firewood to cook whatever you bring back for supper." You declare.

"Very good my lord!" The leader of the elves, who's name you don't know, or even if she HAS one, states, and the five of them trot off to the forests edge through the tall grass.

You look hard at the most comely of the human women, who looks kind of 'African American' in skin tone and facial structure, though very light skinned: where your secret yen is for girls that are COAL black, completely unmixed Africans who would yield the strongest children from the blending, and wish you knew her name. Completely unexpectedly a little box pops up over her head:

Human Peasant: Isabella
HP: 10/10

You try this with the others and get the following names: Rosalind, Maria, Georgette, and Crystal, but 'Crystal' has something ELSE:

Human Peasant: Crystal
HP: 10/10
MP: 5/5
* Sensitive L.1 *

~That's interesting!~ You think. ~I certainly didn't pay extra for that...~

"Alright, Crystal, I am nominating you unit corporal, you are in charge when I am not leading the unit. Everyone clear on that?" You state and demand, and they all nod. "Alright, let's sweep the woods on the opposite side of the meadow from where the others are hunting for fallen mast that we can bring back to start a fire, stay within visual range of each other at all times, we don't know what's out there." You declare, and everyone nods again following you obediently.

How does gathering firewood go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)