More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by IndianEcchiLord IndianEcchiLord

Where do you want to start?

Serving with Pride

“Jai Hind, Madam Sir,” greeted Himesh Pandya, as the District Magistrate, Roshni Sarkar, entered her cabin. She was wearing a crisp yellow cotton saree suited to her office. Unlike most women, she had her breasts covered, in accordance with the high office she occupied. She was still not wearing anything underneath so you could see her perfect, round breasts from the side. “Jai Hind, Himesh ji,” greeted Roshni as she took her chair, “Let’s review today’s agenda.”

Roshni had always been studious and hardworking. As a teen, while, other girls her age were busy sucking cocks, she always had her nose buried in books. Not many of her classmates would have recognized her when it was reported that a girl from a small town had ranked 13th in UPSC, the toughest exam in the world. Finally, her dream of being an IAS officer was complete.

Still, her UPSC peers were amused when she chose Dhilori as her posting. At her rank, she could have been posted to the big cities and become a regular on the news channels. Or, in some of the famed private mining districts where the scope of under the table dealings are high. Yet, she chose to work in a remote, small administrative zone with less than 500 people and a single government factory as the source of employment.

You see, Dhilori was a special case. One of the earliest government metal industries was established here post-Independence. At its peak, it employed over 1000 people. With the mines going empty, the factory is now run to just provide employment to the remaining residents. But at the time of establishment, it posed a serious precadiment.

All the employees in the remote factory were men. There had been attempts to settle families but the isolation of the place and the danger of in the forest areas, proved it impossible. But the men required sexual release. In an unprecedented move, the government had declared that Dhilori would be the only district in the country to have exclusively female District Magistrate (DM). And one of her core duties would be to provide handjobs.

Obviously, this did not make it popular with the aspiring officers. Girls studying for UPSC were not shy and could take cocks like any other woman, but they still did not study just to give sloppy handies. And the unwritten fact was that no men would be satisfied for long with just HJs. In a bid to make the position more popular, the government announced that each year in service as DM of Dhilori would count as four years of experience.

And this was the reason that brought Roshni to Dhilori. She wanted to become a Cabinet Secretary, the highest civil position and this was the fastest way to gain seniority. She didn’t mind spending a few years on her knees to fulfil her lifelong dream.

“Madam, production was slow since the raw materials are delayed,” remarked Pandya. Pandya was standing over her shoulders, enjoying full views of her breasts. Her tiny, brown aerolas on big mounds always gave him a boner. He was slowly rubbing his boner on Roshni’s shoulder, but this didn’t seem to bother Roshni.

Does Roshni say anything?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)