More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TatyanaVolonova TatyanaVolonova

What's next?

Serving in the countryside...an excursion for sex

It took us five hours to be transported here from the palace, naked as always and in a van with no windows we sped through the country, under escort. We all tried to sleep as we were told our week would be exhausting; an important foreign trade delegation was being hosted and we would serve as their entertainment... an honour to represent Molonia and help secure a trade deal! With me in the van were two other junior chattels (Helga and Ingrid) and a Senior called Inga. There was also a palace cook (with lovely big breasts!), who would wear nothing but her aprons for this special week in the Molonian alps.

and a cleaning maid who was Asian (in order to assist with any language issues, we were told) had large breasts and thick pubic curls (unlike we chattels) and would be totally naked except for her headscarf - all of which was to help smooth any trade talks - although she was not expected to serve sexually!

On arrival at midnight we were introduced to two elderly Dukes who were to host the foreigners. Of course we had to be tested by them first and so they immediately set about using our mouths, cunny's and bottoms together.

Sore and exhausted we were allowed to sleep a few hours until six when we juniors had to wait in the cold air as Inga used the outside shower, chattels are never allowed to wash inside and she always took precedence over the juniors.

Inga does have a lovely round bottom though, I had to use my mouth and tongue to clean the Dukes penises after they’d copulated deep inside it last night, and we juniors had to drink their stinking semen after they’d ejacualted inside her bum too... I hate that - but must never ever complain!

On the arrival of the foreigners in the morning we three junior chattels were taken to the lodge's storeroom by the "Trainer-in-Residence" where we had our shoes removed and were uncomfortably squashed into tiny cages, our necks collared and chained to the bars in the traditional manner of an offering to foreign guests.. and here we were kept for 60 painful minutes as drinks and food were taken in the rooms above.

After their breakfast they came to inspect us. We were ordered to raise our heads and push out our tongues, this we did, of course, although it was very hard with the chains on our necks. They were three Asian men and they walked around us, sticking their fingers deep into our vaginas and bottoms and then rubbing them on our tongues and fisting our mouths; we remained as still and silent as possible as they discussed which chattel they desired with the Trainer. Once this was decided we were given our enemas in the cages, unlocked and pulled out... it was hard to stand but of course we had to manage and were led by our collars to a muddy yard behind the lodge in which stood a set of wooden pens. Bending over, we were locked into these at our necks and waists, our collars removed we again waited for another hour, exposed and a little cold as drizzle began to fall. We could see, through the lodge windows, more drinking and talking going on before the guests (from North Korea we were told!) came into the yard and dropped their trousers in front of our faces for us to start fellating their penises to make them erect. As we sucked their penises the Trainer would walk behind us caning our bottoms quite hard and this made our guests cocks grow quickly in our throats.

The Trainer told them they could slap our faces as hard as they liked, which they did, laughing, before walking behind us and thrusting their penises straight into our unlubricated bottoms, making us all wince in the chilly air. They moved between our bottoms and mouths and watched with glee as the Trainer caned our arses and thighs, which got them hard enough to penetrate us again. After an hour they ejaculated in our mouths and we swallowed their semen, far thinner than that of our own Lords! As always we knew we were honoured to serve our Nation with our holes and bodies and were proud to do so, even in this cold muddy farmyard held tightly in pens...

Released, we used the outside shower once more to clean ourselves and reported back to the Trainer, who had another use for us to amuse the delegates, this time in the milking shed of the lodge. Here we were chained to steel frames, our mouths spider-gagged open and our breasts connected to vacuum milking machines (I'd never seen them before, but everyone knew they were used to correction Farm 51 to milk wayward aristocrats for the royal palace!) that pumped and sucked on them as they hung down. I had never been on one of these machines and found it very painful as my poor nipples were constantly stretched and sucked into the machine and my boobs strained to support the weight of the cups.

After 30 minutes, with all of us moaning from the sensations in our nipples, the trade delegates once more came to laugh at us and use us. This they did by pushing their penises into our open mouths and urinating so that we gagged and gurgled trying our best to swallow their stream, this caused them a lot of amusement. At the same time, the Trainer was once again caning our exposed bottoms, each stroke making us jump. We were used to pain and to drinking urine but the milking machines made it much harder for all of us! The delegates then proceeded to copulate with us from behind, groping our red striped bottoms and pulling our hair until they eventually ejaculated inside us and left, happy. The trainer informed us we had done very well and, disconnecting the milking machines from our painfully enlarged nipples he freed us from the metal frames and ordered us to shower and to have a meal in the lodge kitchen... this we were all very happy for...

Having eaten tasty goulash, our nipples still swollen, we went back to the drawing room where Inga, wearing a little collar and stockings and suspenders was continually jogging on the spot, her pert breasts bobbing up and down constantly. She was holding a silver tray and as the butler watched her a Duke kept smacking her bottom with a riding crop if she slowed down; she had served drinks to the delegates all day, and each time her tray was empty this is what she would do; she was beginning to look tired and her bottom was covered in a lot of red welts... I felt for her...

We were ordered onto the floor, our breasts squashed on the wood and our bottoms high, legs wide apart and grabbing our upper thighs and cheeks to display our holes fully. Here we remained as trade discussions continued, simply on display. We couldn't understand the talks so simply concentrated on displaying ourselves with no shame, as was our duty.

We carried out our service in similar ways for the next four days, rarely sleeping, showering outside, eating when we could and being used in the pens and milking machines. The Dukes called the Harem for several more chattels and a further six girls were sent to help service their insatiable appetites fro Molonian women!

We rimmed their rather malodorous bottoms every morning...had to breath in their halitosis as they copulated with us and, when not being used for sex were often simply used as urinals (for which, of course, we were all fully trained!) One of the experienced chattels (Reggie88) even admitted that her large breasts were very sore indeed from the hard squeezing and grabbing she endured every morning!

After five long and hard days the delegates left and we were once again left with the Dukes and the Trainer-in-Residence; they were all quite satisfied with our service (thankfully!) and as a reward allowed us all to masturbate to orgasm...as they watched and eventually used our mouths to ejaculate into. Because we must never forget we are chattels and orgasms are a very rare treat indeed!

A few weeks later we learnt that the negotiations had been a success and that our nation was to get a lot of fresh tofu which would be used to feed those girls "working" on our Correction Farms..we were ever so happy to have served our country.

(all the pictures, dear readers - https://tatyanas-story.blogspot.com/2019/10/serving-in-countryside.html)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)