More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ewong ewong

What Scenario is Katie in to Start?

Series 20 - Finding a College

Katie's senior year of high school is drawing to a close, but she still hasn't found a college yet! Whether she has several options or hardly any options at all, the possibilities below show how her interview process goes, and whatever shenanigans, hijinks, or nefarious plots may ensue.

Johnstown School for Boys: Jill's Alma Mater has become an all-boys school, but has fell on hard times. The publicity of having a single female in a male dominated school would be fantastic, not to mention the easy in of being a "legacy applicant" that all but ensures Katie's acceptance (whether she wants it or not). As she finds out, their uniforms and dress code weren't exactly expecting a girl to join them so quickly, and many concessions on Katie's part must be made if she is expected to attend.

Clothing Manufacturing National Foundation: A non-profit co-op where the occupants live and work. They learn a trade to keep the village prosperous, and in return for the money they provide the nearby factory (who owns the land they live on) provides them with clothing. However, each piece is earned, and new occupants are expected to leave all material influences behind until their education is complete. That is to say, she would have to be naked until she earns her keep.

Venus State College: Katie's mother's Alma Mater, where she learned her mother was in many clubs, several of which she feels pressured into joining. A few seemed a bit odd to her. "Rug Munchers", "Cunning Linguists", "Puboc Speaking" (she hoped was a typo), amongst others. It seemed she made many good female friends here, despite it having girls and boys...

Pledging Epsilon Nu Phi Sorority: Katie is drawn into the feeling of sisterhood and wants to find a Sorority, but when Samantha encourages her to pledge this particular Sorority, Katie may feel more exposed than the rest of her "sisters".

Going Native: the good news is Katie is able to attend the university of her dreams on a full scholarship. The bad news? It based on the fact she is 1/16 native American, from her father's side. All she has is the tribe name, and a certificate that proves she is a descendant. As part of her scholarship, she must adhere to wearing the traditional clothing worn by the tribe as well as practice their culture's traditions and holidays. As Katie discovers, her heritage may expose her to more than just a new culture...

Oversleeping before an important interview: Katie makes the mistake of sleeping through her alarm and has to rush to get to an important interview with the President of her dream university! As she rushes her way to such an important meeting, every possible thing goes wrong for her. Her family tries to help, but nothing works. Any number of things can go wrong (or right) for her, even with an appearance by Samantha won't stop her, but may prove embarrassing, as whatever state she arrives in will forecast her future at the university!

What choice does Katie make?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)