More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 53550 53550

Which story will you read?

Serena in search of an address (short story)

Serena confidently walked into the secretary's office and approached his desk. Her marvelous cleverage was bouncing with every step. The young boy, another student, was punished by getting into working there. It was a common thing when no one had time to punish boys. She sensually placed her hands on the desk, letting her boobs swing right in front of his eyes.

“Hi sweety, I need to know an address. Can you help me?” she asked, observing how the guy got lost in her perky tits.

“I-ehm…I can’t help you…” the boy said, with a trembling voice.

Serena sat up on his desk, leaving her toned legs slightly spread, teasing him with a glimpse of her thong.

“I reeeeally don’t want to be a bad girl, so it will be handy if you give me that address, you know?” she opened her legs wider, as the boy kept staring between them.

“I-I-i rel-ly can’t…” he stuttered, as he was hypnotized by her pussy.

Serena sighed. “Well, it seems we have to do it the hard way.”

“What do yo-”

SQUISH

Serena’s sneaker crushed the poor boy’s nuts on the chair without mercy. She started twisting them right and left, as his whole body shook for the pain and the surprise, his mouth shaped like an O.

He grabbed her shin, but she didn’t care. Her foot was twisting fast left, then right, left again, and so on. She tortured him for about a minute before she resumed talking.

“As I was saying, I need that address. Would you kindly,” *Twist* “give,” *Twist* “it,” *Twist* “to,” *Twist* “me?” she twisted her foot one final time, then started to press down hard.

“W-What’s the name?!” the boy asked through gritted teeth.

“Ummmh…was it Kyle? Or maybe Jason?” she faked misremembering his name, crushing his nuts for another minute.

“It was Liam!” she finally declared, crushing down on his nuts with all her weight.

The boy was shaking but tried his best to look for the address. Luckily for him, there was only one boy who lived outside the campus with that name.

“H-here!” he printed out the address and gave it to Serena, who was answering a text on her phone, while both of her feet were pressing down his nuts.

She happily jumped down from the desk and then texted Haruky and Lila.

“I think you deserve a reward. Stand up!” she said.

The guy immediately jumps out of his chair, as she leans close to him.

“Close your eyes,” she said, and he didn’t hesitate.

SBAM

Her knee slammed right between his legs, and before he could protect them her pretty food smashed both his nuts in his pelvis, lifting him from the ground.

As he was crying on the floor, holding his bruised manhood, Serena spat on him.

“Next time, when I say something you better obey, bitch!”

With that, she walked away, enjoying his whimpering, while texting the girls and giving him the middle finger.

End

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)