More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anonenffan anonenffan

Choose your character!

Serena, a lesbian more interested in the other girls.

Serena’s heart was about to jump out of her chest, as she stood there looking around at the other girls around her. This was some kind of dream come true. She sort of wanted the prize money; the redhead had some bills to play. However, she was far more excited to simply participate in the games. She loved watching it, seeing other girls lose their clothing and have to explore while completely nude.

This show had chosen some good looking girls as well. Serena would have been happy to get a good look at any of them.

Off in the corner, was a brunette, who seemed intimidated out of her wits. She was cute too. That girl didn’t look like the kind that would normally sign up for these games. There was a certain appeal to her, like she needed someone to protect her.

Near Serena was another girl with black hair, who seemed to be carefully unbuttoning her shirt, revealing a white bra that hugged her breasts well. She seemed more typical, flustered yet determined. That girl was probably the most likely to find the key. Serena had often made bets among her friends on who would find it, and she had called it right the most times.

With another look around the room, Serena’s eyes locked onto a blonde girl. Time seemed to slow down when she took notice of her, as she slowly, carefully took her shirt off, almost making a show of it. Serena didn’t feel able to move as a black bra was revealed. The girl hugged her breasts, savoring the feeling of newly uncovered skin.

Serena felt hypnotized by what she was looking at. The blonde girl blushed as she adjusted her skirt and let it fall, revealing a black thong. The redhead couldn’t look away as the blonde bent over to pick up her shoes, and set them aside with her clothes before leaving.

Finally Serena shook her head. Other girls were leaving ahead of her, and she was still fully dressed. The only other one like her was the one scared out of her wits, with a hand over her mouth.

They were the last two in the room, which made things feel weirdly personal. Serena would have to begin undressing to her underwear, while one other girl watched. As she took her shirt off, she cast another glance in the shy girls direction.

‘Poor thing, probably doesn’t know what she signed up for,’ Serena thought, with a hint of blush on her own face.

Little by little, her shirt slid up her body, revealing her skin and light green bra. It dawned on her, that she was going to have to show off her body as well. Not that her body was anything to be ashamed of, but still, she wasn’t used to being undressed outdoors.

Serena kicked her shoes to the side, and unbuttoned her skirt, letting it slide down her legs, revealing the matching panties. She was nearly naked now, and that one other girl was still watching.

The redhead took a deep breath, her blush matching her hair, and she picked up the backpack. She turned around, and threw the shy girl a wink before leaving.

What will Serena’s goal be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)