More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by anonenffan anonenffan

What will Serena’s goal be?

Popularity

Finding the key was never easily done. Some seasons went on for a long time because of it. That was completely fine to Serena though. She wanted as much time on a tropical island with other undressed women as she could get.

Part of her plan to get the money would be to meet one of the other girls, and see if she could get them to… be with her. She knew that lesbians held up well when chasing the popularity prize, and if she found one willing to do those things with her, she would happily split the prize with them.

Going along with that, Serena had carefully listened to the rules about consent. Technically, they specifically mentioned that only non-contestants would get in trouble for making unwanted sexual advances. But Serena was a contestant, and therefore didn’t need permission. Granted, she would have preferred earning her would-be partners trust first, even though it may be hard for her to control her hands. It would make sharing the prize money a lot easier in the end.

Serena glanced around, thinking about the other girls she saw in the starting room. The blonde girl from earlier seemed to love showing off, she might be more receptive to that idea. Being a big distraction to the black haired girl sounded fun. Then there was the brunette, who Serena might need to earn the trust of before doing anything, but that challenge sounded fun, and she was cute.

Outside of the house was a sandy beach, with footprints in the sand going around. She was going to have to make a decision soon before any of the other girls went too far.

Who will Serena follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)