More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GroxxarDarkDragon GroxxarDarkDragon

What's next?

Serafall Leviathan (High School DxD

Serafall Leviathan, formerly known as Serafall Sitri, is one of the Four Demon Kings, currently holding the title "Leviathan", she is the older sister of Sona Sitri.

Serafall is a beautiful woman with long black hair tied in two tails on each side using two fuchsia ribbons and her eyes are purple. She has a body like that of a girl (although with big breasts) she usually dresses in magical girl clothes (Magical Girl Milky Spiral Seven, the same outfit that Mil-tan wears) and carries as an accessory a magic wand shaped star, causing Issei Hyoudou to give her the nickname "Satan Girl".

Unlike her younger sister Sona, Serafall has a somewhat childish personality, evident when she calls her sister "Sona-chan" or "So-tan" and Sirzechs "Sirzechs-chan".

Adding more points to her childish personality is the fact that most of her sentences end with a star and she also has a very deep sister complex and has a tendency to leave her sister in embarrassing situations while Serafall is very She is a fan of anime and manga, generally of the Yuri genre, so at the slightest opportunity she does not stop hinting at any type of lesbian relationship with one of the girls in the series, including her sister.

How Will Serafall End Naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)