More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Goken Goken

What world would you choose?

Sent home.

You regain conciseness in your lab, and sluggishly get to your feet. As you do so, you place your hand on the forehead to ease the aching pain, "Shit, my head hurts like hell."

You pause briefly to recollect your thoughts about God's offer, "I died and given an ability to impregnate anyone?" You laugh under your breath, "Ha, what a fucking joke. That's one crazy hallucination!!"

Your eyes gaze at the pills scatter on the table and sigh, "Damn, trying to create an aphrodisiac is a complete failure." You wickedly smirk by the prospect, "But if it works, I can attract any female to sleep with me." Soon, your stomach painfully rattles, "This is the last time I'm using myself as a guinea pig."

Jessica cautiously made her way down the basement, and the stair creaks with each step.

"Bro, this place a freaking mess!!" Jessica said and notices you're in agonizing pain, "Serve you right for consuming one of your crazy experiments."

You wobble against the wall and says, "Give me a minute to recoup."

Jessica rolls her eyes as she says, "I don't care if you're dying. It's your turn to clean the dishes!!"

Your eyes roam at the her alluring attire. The stylish-red-dress tightly press against her slim body, and the top portion reveals an ample amount of cleavage.

"Will you stop gawking at me?" Jessica asked while putting on a jacket to prevent you from leering at her, "I'm dressed this way for my date, not for your creepy enjoyment."

"I bet you're planning to suck your boyfriend's cock. Aren't you?" You joked and Jessica angrily retaliate, "Unlike you, at least I have a social life!!! I bet you're still a virgin?"

"Hey, I had plenty of girls chasing after me." You defend yourself.

Jessica laughs by your statement and says, "In your dreams. Name one girl you slept with?" She impatiently taps her heels, "Well, loser. I'm waiting."

Not giving in to your sister's mockery you blurt, "I had a lot of girls sucking me off. Shoot, if you seen the size of my cock, you'll probably suck on it too."

Jessica's eyes widen with disgust and says, "I can't believe you're thinking of your own sister sucking you off. Seriously, you really need to get yourself a girlfriend."

Unexpectedly, Jessica down on her knees and says, "I'm not taking off your pants. If you want a blow job, you need to remove it yourself."

You scratch your head with confusion and mutter, "Huh?"

Jessica received a text from her cellphone, and quickly unzip your belt, "I don't have time for this. My boyfriend arrived already to pick me up."

Jessica's delicate hands massage your testicles as her lips lick the side of your shaft.

"I don't know what compels me to do this, but your cock is fucking gross." Jessica expressed displeasure, but widely opens her mouth to engulf your member.

"I always knew you're a fucking slut." You mocks while steadily holding Jessica's head. As the tension from your prostate escalate for release, you plunge your cock at the back of her throat, "Here come the milkshake, you fucking slut!!"

Jessica wipes the cum off her lips and angrily shouts, "Dammit, bro!!! At least warn me first!!!"

"Great, it's covered with cum." Jessica said while straightening the dress and then give an advice, "If you want a girlfriend in your miserable life. Shoving your cock down their throat is not the way to get one."

Jessica walks towards the exit while giving you the middle finger.

Your sister about to depart, but you held her wrist and say, "Hey, you can't just leave me hanging. We need to....you know....do it properly."

"Are you referring to sex?" Jessica said with fear in her eyes, and then argue, "Giving you oral is gross enough. There's no way we're having sex together."

You inhaled the sweet scent of your sister's perfume and urge, "Oh come on, I'll pull out."

Jessica wanted to scream for help, but her body disobeyed. She lifts up the dress and slides the garment off her slender legs.

"Bro, I'm not on the pill. I can still get pregnant when you pull out." Jessica rationally explain the repercussion, and then demand, "You're postponing my date. Hurry up and get a fucking condom!!!"

"Sorry, sis. I don't have any condom." You informed and try to persuade her, "Oh come on, a little bit of cum won't get you pregnant."

"Are you out of your fucking mind?!!!" Jessica screamed while running up the stairs, but her resistance fade and return to your location.

"Doing things raw is way too risky," Jessica said and then offer solutions, "Seriously, bro. Why don't you take my ass?"

"What the point of fucking if there's no risk?" You said and swiftly plug your cock in Jessica's cunt.

You deviously grin at your sister's fears and whisper, "Don't you think it's hot having your own brother's baby?"

"Are you crazy? Who in their right mind enjoy having an inbreed child?" Jessica protested, but the struggle faded a minute later and she restated, "I still think it's fuck up having your sperm fertilizing the ova. Then again, taking a bit of risks is kind of hot."

You wondered about her sudden change of behavior, and assume it's related to the experiment or the crazy dream you had earlier. It might even be both, but one thing for certain, you're going to take advantage of your slutty twin sister.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)