More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KiAdi99 KiAdi99

Now that we know the couple where does their story begin?

Senior Year of Highschool

It was their last year of Highschool and both Zack and Emily were making preparations to ensure their senior year was a success. The summer before their final year the pair had agreed to test the possibility of starting a relationship, but were both aware that with only a year before they potentially went seperate ways that this relationship may be a short one. The two were eager to see what they could accomplish this year at S.C.H.S. (Starford Courts High School). Emily was definitely going to try out for as many teams as possible to try and lock down a sports scholarship to whatever schools offered her one. While Zack was going to try to widen his extracurriculars with different clubs and groups. First semester was going to be their favourite as they had nearly every class together whereas second semester would be harder as they only had homeroom together. No matter how much time they spent with extracurriculars, sports or class they intended to spend as much time as possible together. Entering the school on the first day the two of them referred to their class schedules to find out where they were headed.

Period 1 (Homeroom) - English with Mrs. Alvarez

Period 2 - Drama with Ms. Pomeroy

Lunch

Period 3 - Biology with Mr. Mockall

Period 4 - *Zack* Psychology with Mr. Bydz/*Emily* Health & Fitness with Mr. Hoilley

Having found out their class schedules and respective teachers what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)