More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

What happens next?

Senior Beach Party

Renee had been through about a quarter of the second semester of senior year for the young redhead. The school year's end couldn't come soon enough for her as she had unfortunately been the victim of the local bully Tracy. In reality, it was Erica, Renee's former teammate and Tracy's newest companion who had wanted on the ginger.

On the last day of junior year Renee was told by the hockey coach that Erica's demeanor wouldn’t allow her on the team. When Renee expressed that Erica might take it poorly, Ms. Wagner insisted that nothing could come of it. And so during the middle of the first school day Renee told Erica she unfortunately wasn't part of the team anymore and there was nothing she could do.

Over the summer Erica began to plot how she could get back at Renee. A plan began to hatch on the first day of school, Erica saw Fred ask Renee for a pencil to which she said no. Erica knew Tracy had feelings for Fred and smirked slightly to herself remembering the blonde's jealous personality. With a simple lie that Renee was hitting on Fred, knowing that Renee had an unfounded fear of being seen in anything other than proper clothes, and she had been invited to a surprise birthday party intended for the ginger; Erica set in forth the hellish semester that would befall the red headed vixen.

After school Tracy, Erica, and Vanessa had followed and surrounded Renee at a pond and proceeded to take every stitch off her curvaceous body. Renee had to run home in just her tanlines. But along the way she went to a newly opened Cafe showing her entire form complete with an unruly bush to a bunch of strangers. When she did finally get home she still had her birthday suit on, but now she laid bare to people who did know her at the party intended for her exactly as Erica planned. Erica felt her was far from complete despite the hour and half of hell Renee had endured.

Since then, Renee would find herself being stripped, on lucky days it would be just her shirt, pants, or undies taken. But Tracy and Erica mainly made sure the events would wind up with Renee usually in the buff and in view throughout her town. Although every moment was equally mortifying to the young girl, the town had given her the name Redhead. Figuring she was just trying to be bold for her senior year.

One of the last incidents saw the ember haired hottie in front of an entire audience of schools from all over the state coming together at a hotel for a debate tournament. Tracy had managed to throw all of Renee's clothes away leaving her in a pair of panties. After Renee managed to sneak through the hotel unseen, she had inadvertently stumbled onto the stage she was meant to be on. As the spotlight shone upon her, the skimpy fabric had bursted from the strain of her trek. Once again, people thought she had done it on purpose while Renee endured another humiliating moment.

But none of that mattered. Today would be amazing, for it was the annual Senior beach party. And although everyone including Tracy and Erica would be there; it also meant that Renee's friends who outnumbered the bullies would be there to protect Renee.

Renee looked down at her pink and green striped two piece bikini, considering most of her clothes were currently being laundered or had been taken in the past year. All her swimsuits hadn't fit properly and this was the only one she had, given to her from Maddie for Christmas. The redhead also had brought a bag of clothes, just in case, but usually they would wind up stolen by Tracy or Erica.

Covering her bag up with a towel, she got out of her car and locked it, when suddenly several honks caused Renee to turn around seeing Zeke and Maddie pulling up next to her car. Sighing with relief she began to walk towards her friends as a string from the bottom of her bikini pulled slightly from the car. Luckily, it had didn't untie her bottom half, but the drawstring had become a little loose. Renee wanting to enjoy the sunshine and beach air hadn't noticed, instead giving her friends a large hug before the trio set off toward the beach where their peers were already gathering.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)