More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Will Semra submit? You decide.

Semra struggles to keep her desire at bay

I released his hand and he immediately ventured higher, then rounded my thigh towards my most intimate place.

But this time I didn't protest.

I uncrossed my legs and opened them like a slut, giving Blake full access to my womanhood. It was the only invite he needed. From the outside of my panties he rubbed my clitoris. But he knew what he was doing and manipulated it. I closed my eyes as his fingers worked me.

It wasn't long until I felt my lower half tingle and began grinding on his fingers, begging him to go harder, not to give a fuck and enter me. But Blake didn't. Just kept winding me up like a toy. Coiling my nerves like a spring.

I kissed him harder. Deeper. Pulled at his hair.

My body was boiling over. I straddled him. Begging him to finger fuck me. Finally his fingers were in. Skin on skin. I shivered, writhed and bucked. I was under his complete control. Whatever he asked from me I was ready to give. And more.

My wetness told him everything. I had no secrets. No inhibitions. I was his whore.

I had long lost control of the situation, and now lost control of myself. Blake then began opening me up, fingering me hard with what I felt was two fingers. I held him tight, moaning into his ear. My moans then became screams as I rained lust all over his fingers.

The orgasm came hard, fast. Deep. Wet. But most of all, guilty.

I collapsed on top, rested for a moment as I caught my breath.

I was now thinking of John. I wanted some hard evidence to show how naughty I could be. I took a selfie of me and Blake. My face wet with post orgasmic sweat. Blake looked rugged as the the hills of the north. A northern beauty. Handsome as the heavens. He kissed me. Proud of my work, I took several more.

But I was a mess under my skirt. "I need to clean myself up."

"Come back for more. I will be waiting."

"I will sweetie." I gave Blake one more kiss before climbing off him. As I cut through the crowds I felt unable to walk properly, post orgasm, my knees felt weak and my vagina was soaked and sore.

~

In the ladies toilet, two of the cubicles were busy. But by the rattling door and husky moans, it sounded like I had finally found Monica. After cleaning myself up I exchanged a few texts with John. I had had my fun, and was now missing him. But I thought I would play the game until the end. I texted him that I was going home... and asked if I should go alone.

Then waited for his reply.

The seconds passed by as if they were minutes. I wanted to be back with Blake. Suddenly the room filled with electronic music as the door back into the club opened. It was Blake.

He didn't say anything. Neither did I. But we both knew what we wanted.

Is Semra the kind of woman for a dirty fuck in the restroom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)