More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Adventive Adventive

What kind of lucid dream is John having?

Semi-control over both oneself and one's surroundings

John Doe woke up disoriented from his nap. He tried to collect his surroundings; he was sitting at a bus station running late for work. John looked up at a nearby clock, nine. He was still at the station, and there was nothing he could do about it. John pulled up his phone to pass to pass the time.

However, at the corner of his eyes, he noticed two women sitting next to each other. They had a blue and red blouse, each sporting a skirt showcasing their legs. He knew they were most likely were strangers, but the thought of those two kissing excited him for a second. He went back to his phone, googling on excuses to give to your boss. John looked up again, to see if those two girls were still sitting, and was shocked at what he saw.

Their mouths locked onto each other as the one in blue dug her hand inside the other woman's blouse. The image was practically pornographic. What's more, aside from the few glances from people walking by, everyone else paid the two no heed. Weird, but John just guessed that he was wrong about the two. However, he didn't have time to gawk at the two as his bus was arriving soon. Giving to two women one last look, he ran his way for the bus.

What's next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)