More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

So who is the Overlord, anyway?

Selkine Sulist: Dhampire, Arch-Magus, Former Grand-Mistress Of Your Order, And Former Prime-Arch Of The Grand Republic.

Selkine Sulis: former Prime-Arch† of the Grand Republic, former Grand-Mistress of your Order, your former Arch-Nemisis, Mystic-Theurge, Arch-Magus, Dhampire: she is all of these things, but right now, all that matters to you is that she is a woman, and is getting undressed...
†(the Grand Republic's top military commander.)

With a snap of her fingers shadowy servants appear, unbuckleing her plate armor and removing it piece by piece, slowly what lies beneath is revealed... Chain-swathing and gambison...
To remove the chain she simply unbuckles a belt and bends over, the chain rolling itself off her body under it's own weight. Next she removes the padded hood of her gambison and at last you see the brillant blood-red hair you have seen in so many frescoes and paintings throughout the Empire. Her skin is pale as milk, her eyes the same color as her hair, and her face so perfect that it's unnatural.

Soon the shadow servants have removed her gambison as well, and she stands before you in only...

"Tye-dye silk pajamas?!" you ask, back laughter, "The great and terrible Selkine Sulis, Emperess of the Empire of the West, wears tie-dye silk pajamas under her armor?!" You continue, still back your laughter, but unable to keep it out of your voice.

"They're the most comfirtable arming garment I've ever found," she replies with a shrug, her pointed Dhampire teeth on full display. "Now, you seem to be overdressed gir this party," she chastises, her arms crossed under her impressive bosom.

Her shadow servants begin removing your armor, and soon enough you also are in your undergarments...

What Does She See When You Are Undressed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)