More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by porneia porneia

Major Characters Listed Below:

Selina Kyle (Antagonist)

Selina Kyle (aka Catwoman)
The Princess of Plunder
The Feline Femme Fatale
The Queen of Crime
The Gorgeous Gangster
The Buxom Bandit

Attributes
Fighting: Incredible (40)
Agility: Incredible (40)
Strength: Good (10)
Endurance: Excellent (20)
Appearance: Incredible (40)
Reason: Good (10)
Intuition: Incredible (40)
Psyche: Excellent (20)

Noted Skills/Powers
* World's greatest cat burglar.
* Master thief, pickpocket, lock-picker, etc.
* Gold medal olympic level acrobatic and parkour practitioner.
* Very dangerous unarmed combatant.
* Extremely skilled at seduction, social engineering & human manipulation.

Background/History
Selina is vague about her background and when she does talk about her past the chronology rarely adds up. What is known is that she was orphaned at a very young age and grew up in various Gotham City foster-homes, including time in the notorious Sprang Hall Juvenile Detention Center. In her mid-teens she simply lived on the streets of Alleytown, a small borough between the East End and Old Gotham, making her way as a pickpocket and eventually as a cat burglar. As an adult she first had to work at some unsavory jobs, including stripping and briefly as a dominatrix. Selina has served a few short terms in state and federal prisons for various crimes. There are rumors she was to work for, and was even trained by, the feds, but she never speaks about such things.
The last few years, however, have been good for Selina. She has receive her GED from a local community college and has just started working on a bachelor degree in fine arts and/or cyber security (this is the one endeavor in her life she has vowed never to cheat on.). She has obtained a license (illegally through the Penguin) as a fine arts insurance appraiser giving her both cover to case possible marks and to bring in some extra money through legitimate consulting work. Most importantly, her criminal career has taken off. Selina is now the premier cat burglar in the United States and if not the world. She recently bought a comfortably small penthouse apartment, albeit she still lives in Alleytown and has a habit of giving way most of her money to the needy in her adopted home.

Personality
Selina is very charming, intelligent and outgoing and first and foremost a survivor. Generally, utilitarian when it comes to life she rarely looks back and focuses on the present. Though she enjoys shiny things, her love of stealing has less to do with wealth and more to do with the trill of the crime and the sense of danger of being caught. Living on the edge is a big turn-on for the Princess of Plunder and she finds wagers, dares and challenges hard to turn down. Like all gentleman thieves, Selina does have a kind side and will protect and help the weak. When frustrated, she has a habit of talking to herself and swearing.

Body Data
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Nationality: United States
Age: Mid-to-late twenties
Height: 5'8" (1.735 m)
Weight: 129 lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green
Measurements: 38DD-24-37*
Body Type: Athletic/Curvaceous
Shoe Size: 8
* = I generally don't like giving sexual measurements since it is better to leave it up to the imagination of the reader. Saying "busty" can mean to one person a C cup and to the other a GGG cup.

Appearance
Selina's raven black hair, porcelain skin, full scarlet lips, striking emerald eyes and a figure that is an almost impossible combination of voluptuous buxom curves with a toned sleek athletic frame, makes her an extremely attractive woman. There are women with more sexy figures (Koriand'r and Kara Zor-L), greater classical beauty (Diana Prince), seductive ability (Pamela Isley, though she cheats) and innate charm (Barbara Gordon), but none combine the total package as Selina does. This killer combination of looks, charm, intelligence, fearlessness and social manipulation skills, makes Selina one of the most attractive and dangerous women on the planet. Though Selina has an innate sense of fashion, and uses it with devastating effects against anyone she is trying to charm, she is not vain or self-obsessed with mere appearance.

Health
Selina is in peak human health with her physically abilities, especially her agility, approaching the super-human. She has begun to wonder if her capabilities have been enhanced by some of the treatments Amanda Waller has given here.

Sexuality
Selina is bi-sexual, though her preference is for men. For all her bad girl sensuality, most of it is an act to be used in her manipulation those in the way of her getting a job done. Selina has generally be unlucky in love and has had only few real lovers. Because of her background, good looking bad boys are a dime a dozen and hold little attraction. When Selina has found a lover she can trust, however, her acting and seduction skills allow her to fantasize in an instant, convincing herself that her lover's kink is her biggest turn on. This, coupled with her drop-dead looks, and amazing physical abilities makes her phenomenal in bed. She does have some BDSM fetishes, which isn't surprising since runs around in a leather catsuit and carries a whip.

Contacts/Resources
* Selina has a good working relationship with Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot (aka The Penguin) one of the most powerful criminal information brokers and fences in the US.
* She has been to work for Amanda Waller in the past.

Writing Notes
I am trying to write the classic Catwoman, with a special focus on the reader never being fully sure what the feline femme fatale is really up to. Selina could easily fall hard for Dr. Anderson or she could use him to complete her crime and walk away (though there would be some regret and guilt.) At this time she has not yet met Batman and only knows Bruce Wayne from his fake public disguise as a foppish playboy.

Now where to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)