More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BimBobby BimBobby

Who’s bodyparts come to life?

Selina, a clothes model who didn't read her contract.

Selina was a latina beauty, with the body to show for it. F cup breasts and wide hips are accentuated by a plump, tappable rear end. Her whole body screamed curvy goddess; an image she always maintained by keeping her skin soft and smooth. The constant care made her shapely, long legs shine and her beautiful feet practically demand to be kissed and worshipped. She'd even maintained a consistent exercise regiment, making her muscles toned to keep her body from becoming flabby in areas like her arms and to keep her assets perky and jiggly. Her brunette hair added to this divine essence, shining with a slight golden tint in the light. Selina always remained in a good mood, allowing her thick lips to show her pure white teeth constantly.

She was a beauty, for sure, but she was by no means able to financially support herself off of it. Keeping herself beautiful was expensive in this day and age, so a huge surge of income was necessary to keep her afloat. Eventually, she found such an opportunity in a very strange way.

Selina was stopping by a bus stop to head back home from her workplace. Sighing and signing onto her phone to text friends, she spotted something waving in her peripheral vision. A poster for an online women's clothes shop; the flyer decorated with pictures of presumed beautiful models' body parts in clothes the site offered for sale. 'None of them as beautiful as me.' Selina mentally joked, grabbing the flyer and putting it into her purse.

Additionally, she was by no means a moron and made sure to research the site to ensure it was a legitimate business. Days of checking their site and contact information, tracing down customer comments and feedback from the models, she eventually concluded that it was all legit.

Hastily, she signed up to be contacted for potential employment. Within hours, she received an email outlining the company's appreciation for her sign-up and the amount she could make. Apparently, the more of an outfit the model showed off in singular pictures, the more she would make from it. With enough back and forth information between Selina and the company representative, she had a contract emailed to her. She was looking forward to reading through it, so she grabbed a couple of drinks from her fridge and began reading through the legal documentation.

It was all going smoothly, with easy-to-understand terms and conditions, but they were all outlined with much legal jargon. Hell, the whole contract was nearly 50 full pages of it! "Going to need more drinks for this." She decided with a chuckle.

Pages went by and drinks piled up more and more, until she got to the last ten which detailed what is being sold and what happens when a customer buys a product she models. Of course, by now she could hardly keep herself awake and nodded off to sleep, missing out on a specific detail for what sort of transaction takes place.

When she awoke in the morning with a migraine, she found herself looking at the last page of the contract which only included an area for her signature. She honestly couldn't recall if she read the whole thing, yet seeing how she remembers reading through most of it and is on the last page, surely, she must've gone through it all. She signed her name and emailed it back to the shop representative. An email informed her that the first set of products would be shipped to her for modeling in the week.

Sure enough, Selina received an outfit. A beautiful wool green tube top with matching green skirt, accompanied by white flip flops, pink thong, and dark red lipstick. Figuring herself smart, Selina put it all on and began taking pictures of herself. Her identity had to remain anonymous, so her face couldn't be shown in pictures, except for the bottom half like her chin and mouth. Of course, Selina took literal full body pictures of her entire self from her lips down to her feet. "I'll surely get mad bank for these!" She cheerily squealed, sending them to the representative to put on their site.

The company was a little surprised at first to receive the photos. They sold all that the model showed in their pictures, both the clothes and their body parts. Most models don't mind losing their feet or hands, and some are more daring to lose over half their bodies since the company pays out so well with included caretakers for the models. Never before did they have one of their models offer up ninety percent of their body at once.

Yet, it was up to the model's discretion. Selina signed the contract, so she acknowledged the details of the transaction. At least, she's supposed to have. Her posting for the whole outfit was put up and was bought within seconds. One gentleman had been keeping his eye on the site for days, constantly refreshing the page over and over, looking exactly for this kind of listing. And he snatched it up immediately posthaste.

Once Selina received the email indicating the successful sale and subsequent transfer to her account, she cheered herself on. Still wearing the outfit since she rather enjoyed it, she poured herself another drink to celebrate moving up the economic ladder.

As she drank, however, her body started to become a little numb. She concluded it must be the in her system making her a bit tipsy. Thus, she paid no mind as she started to lose the sensation of control of her body over the course of a few minutes.

It got to the point where she couldn't control anything below her nose, yet she still felt her body moving on its own. With a sigh, her body grabbed the top of her head, startling her. It pulled her up until she heard a pop, watching as her viewpoint changed to be separate from where she stood.

Looking up at herself from the table, she saw her body standing before her, her head having been separated in two between her mouth and nose. The bottom half of her head had smooth skin at the cutoff point, proving she was still somehow alive for this.

"I know you didn't read the full contract." She heard herself say, looking at her half headed body speak before her. "You wanted money so badly, just to doll me up. You poor thing." Selina's body taunted.

Her body pats the top of her head, explaining what will happen. "You see, the site isn't for women to clothes shop. It's for men. They buy the parts and clothes the models offer up in the picture listings. You showed all of this," Selina's body moved its hand up and down her body. "And now some lucky guy is gonna get me. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

Selina tried shaking what remains of her head no but didn't have that kind of capabilities at this time. "Don't worry," Her body continued. "You'll be taken care of by the company, and you'll be super-rich. It's what you've wanted, right? Me? I wanted out of your life and this is my ticket. Can't wait to have some fun with my new hubby."

With that statement, a knock came at the door. "Ooo, they're here. I'm gonna be sent to my new man and you'll be getting your caretaker. Have fun!" Her body concluded, walking to the door. It stepped out, leaving Selina as half a head on the table. A stranger walked in and introduced themself as her caretaker; things were not at all going as she wanted. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John was glad when he got an email saying the "package" was being shipped. How he learned of the shop site was very secretive, but he knew he had to get as much of a beauty as possible. He was tired of being alone and a virgin, figuring this his best bet.

Days later, he received the doorbell notification. A human sized package stood on his front step, so he brought it in. Opening it immediately upon closing the door, out stepped a half headed latin goddess, displaying her body in the exact outfit she wore in the photos.

"Thank you for your purchase, honey!" The woman exclaimed, wrapping her arms around him for a hug before giving him a kiss on the mouth with her thick lips. They tasted sweet and she provided plenty of tongue, mostly to spite Selina who would still be feeling all that her body did.

"What would you like me to do for you today first, babe?" Selina's body asked John, who was sporting the strongest erection he'd ever had.

What is John's next course of action?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)