More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sfmm22 Sfmm22

Whats Officer Yasmin up to today?

Self important speeder

Dressed in her fitted uniform that left plenty to the imagination but hinted at the gorgeous body underneath, perfect for getting any man off their guard. Yasmin was currently out on high way patrol and at had recently pulled her bike over right where the exit to the highway was. She figured that since usually there was a lack of police presence at this particular spot that it would be an excellent perspective to catch any speeders. Just as Yasmin thought her patience was rewarded as after about 30 minutes some asshole in his brand new sports car sped right past never noticing her or slowing down. With a smirk she turned on her light and siren before taking off after her next victim.

Her grin widened even further when he immediately started to pull over and as she suspected it looked to be a brand new sports car. When he pulled over she felt like a lioness about to pounce on her latest prey. Especially when she noticed that this little man couldn’t restrain himself from checking her out as she sauntered over. She was pleased to see that he had already rolled down his window as she leaned her head in slightly to get a better view.

Not bad she thought to herself as she looked him over from behind her sunglasses. He was dressed in a nice suit looked to be about mid 30’s, so about 10 years her senior, dark brown hair, shaved face and muscular physique from what she could gather. Yasmin couldn’t help think how much fun she’d have teasing him.

How is her approach?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)