More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 1Futa1 1Futa1

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Self-Replication "test"

Samus’ azure gaze stuttered. The long list of possible upgrades to her suit having turned into a test in concentration after the first few hundred. She leaned in, her svelte, athletic frame a stark contrast to the blinking lights and highly technical alien workings. The massive screen cast its blue tint across her fair skin and golden, shimmering hair as her face twisted into a soft look of concentration. Her hips tilted at a slight angle, soft and high ass cheeks held taught within her sculpted-on zero suit.

Returning to the words that had caused her to stop searching, she pointed it out to the robotic-sounding voice.

“A fine selection Samus” still in its professional and disinterested tone.

The “Self-replication test” selected, the AI continued-”This experience will need to be performed in steps.”

A port appeared to the side of the massive screen and after a moment of hearing some internal shuffling of the mechanism that must hold all of options, the chip in question popped out.

“First, you will need to install a modified futanari upgrade”.

The port at her neck slotted the chip as soon as her nimble fingers had the thing within suction range. Immediately she could feel her suit at work, a buzz of energy centering in her spine, slipping down her body to center in between her thighs. Wide hips bounced side to side for a second, wet heat suddenly showing in her pussy as a slight gasp was ripped from her chest. Her back arched as the pressure spiked further, her face turning upwards and body clenching as the change really started.

Skin burst forth above her hidden quim, in the breadth of a… breath growing the clear shape of a hard and fairly large cock distending the tight fabric of her zero suit. It stood straight out, the shape perfectly easy to see with how her suit now conformed tightly over the ramrod steel. Below it’s majesty she could easily see the round shape of what must be her excessively oversized testicles, already churning and eager to be used.

She gasped with a shudder, looking down the crevice of her own cleavage to look at her new appendage, already excited to see where this new addition took her.

“Delightful.” the AI beamed in its only tone of speech.

“It appears that the chip worked as expected, so if you would, miss Aran.”

A blinking line of purple-blue dots appeared on the floor at that moment, moving in such a way to hint at a path which the newly minted futanari was supposed to follow. New cock leading the way, she followed the vibrant path. As she walked down one hall and then the next, the AI continued to speak.

“For this next part, your participation will be necessary; however I believe you may fully enjoy it as well.” its words said in a simulacra of humor.

What the blonde futa found at the end of her short jaunt was a room with a singular contraption within its center. Low to the ground, made of a mixture of some sturdy metal as well as other parts of a much more comfortable nature. It almost looked like something meant to maintain one's physique.

The leather seat in its center was where she was most likely supposed to sit, however her initial assumption of how to sit was wrong apparently, as directed by the AI. There was a hole in its center which she was apparently supposed to put her new (and still quite hard) cock through. So instead of sitting, she lay forwards on her stomach, her unobstructed dick now pushed through the opening in the comfortable “seat”. Helpfully her zero-suit had receded from around the end of her cock. However curiously she noticed the feeling of slightly cool air on her still wet pussy lips as the tight blue of her suit even left that part of her body now visible to anyone who might walk in.

A noise of whooshing air suddenly gusted across her cock, a disorienting feeling whatever it was. Definitely not painful, but by the change in… atmosphere? she could tell that something had been done to her new member. She shuddered, her petals just as eager to get on with the “test” as her hard member.

The machine below her began to subtly vibrate, the sound of something shifting into place behind her and her exposed womanhood. She glanced back, curious, thrilled, earnest even for what she might see. The view did not disappoint...

Her own hard cock stood erect, its glistening, flanges moving into position behind her own tight rump and her pussy which audibly gushed as a wonderfully perverse thought hit her in that moment. It bulged and spattered straight at her own ass as if affirming the perverse delight pumping through Samus' chest.

This thing was going to make her fuck her own pussy!

She could see the distortion in space, the ring of metal which formed this portal, a portal which she was certain led to the hole in her seat. She gasped as her spongy tip finally met something warm and wet and which had just the slightest give…

The machine whirred, pushing her own cockhead past the initial point of resistance. Her eyes rolled in their sockets, moans coming freely as she felt her own tight and fertile pussy. She spread so easily! Natural fluids gushed like she couldn’t believe, so much so that she could feel it dripping around her balls, collecting on her cock and spilling through the portal below her before it dripped off as gravity twisted. The heat of her own inner walls could only be matched in that moment by how incredibly hard she felt as she pushed deeper inside herself.

Was she really this big? God, but it felt amazing to be on both ends! All those bumps and ridges inside her tight folds, meant to extract the most pleasure from her own dick. She felt her cock bulge, releasing something thick and warm, adding to the gushes of fem-juice her other half seemed all too eager to produce.

The deeper that the machine pushed her, the more she felt the resistance of her deepest parts until finally it was too much to continue. That is, without a little momentum... In a motion that caused Samus to groan in a deep and throaty pur, it reversed motion, causing the wide tip of her own mast to pull at her insides. Her toes curled on the end of that one motion, her legs moving without thought in long and langerous shivers. Leaving just the very tip of her fat cock in place for one moment that felt like an eternity. All she wanted, all that she could focus on was every small detail of her own cock and the perverse senses playing through her frayed mind.

Juices splashed from between her sculpted thighs when her cock shot forward, blasting past that point of resistance from before. She writhed, body all but on autopilot as the machine moved the portal into a furious fuck.

Wet, hot, hard, Samus gripped the seat below her, her athletic and curvaceous figure tensed as she violated her own womanly depths. In and out, she felt her own body in the most intimate way possible, moving closer and closer to what she was certain would be a life-altering experience.

Yet, even her expectations couldn’t hope to match the reality.

She could feel her lips parted, could feel the vibrations of her own voice screaming as in the space of one thrust inwards to the next a tightness peaked in her core, built to a tsunami before crashing down with such that all that she was left with was the blindness of pure and indescribable pleasure. Scalding warmth filled her at the same time that she could feel the mind-bending pleasure of her first cock-gasm. Her own cum raced inside, seeking for somewhere and fertile to nest.

That thought alone sent her to another higher peak in which only pleasure remained.

Eventually consciousness returned, if a bit disjointed and full of echo-ey confusion.

“Very well done Miss Aran. For the next part we will only need to wait. You may wish to continue to use the portal device or can otherwise explore the facility. You could also take further upgrades now, however I must warn you that not all of them have been tested in conjunction with this altered futanari upgrade so there may be side effects.” The AI said, only perhaps about half of it actually getting to the slouched futa’s addled mind.

The machine whirred to life once again, driving a lustful groan from Samus’ lips as she felt her juicy dick moving seemingly all of its own inside her, causing all sorts of lurid noises as the copious load inside squelched its way out.

“Very well if you need anything, don’t be afraid to ask, I will be available if you should need assistance.” the voice said, unheard by the room's lone participant

Samus lost sense of time as she lay, unable to move both because of the sublime bliss of the endless self-fucking as well as how tired her limbs were after 6, 7, 30… a hell of alot of orgasms. Her pussy gushed with such a quantity of chunky white spunk by the time she fell free from the device, knocked out on the floor that a wide, gooey puddle formed around her. She slumbered like that, swimming in her own fecund “milk”, her sensual lips open and half way into the puddle that swirled about her.

artist - musashino sekai

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)