More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kristinorth11 kristinorth11

What's next?

Seed of the dragon

Your headache won't stop, as the sound of the bickering and the horses pairs with the feeling of your restraints, the gag, and the potato sack the goblins put over your head, you don't understand a word of what they say but, being a young woman, you have heard the stories of what they do to people like you, being forever trapped and bred, the bee queen for the next generations of critters, a sweet end for some and a horror story for many others, you belong in the second group. Ending up tied in a goblin's stolen carriage was the last thing you would have wanted when you stepped out of the town walls and into the wilderness of the whispering forests.

Your stream of thoughts is stopped when the carriage does, your heart beats fast as you hear the doors open and a bunch of foots stepping around, until the tension is ripped apart when a goblin grabs you by your leash and pulls on it, you try to beg but the gag impedes even trying to reason with them, as if the language barrier and their animalistic morals would ever let you get out free, your futile attempts at resisting just annoy the goblins, as a couple more help push you out of the cart, where you fall on your side, before spending a bit getting up again with your hands tied.

You start walking in the direction they're pulling your leash from, almost tripping a couple of times because of rocks before you reach a tiled floor, strange in what's supposed to be goblin territory, although perhaps it's an occupied castle with a dungeon cell just for you.

They stop at a room significantly hotter than the others, definitely not a dungeon, when the potato sack is taken off you are blessed with a sight that doesn't consist of a goblin's erect member, instead there's a large room, with red banners covering pillars that stretch to the 15 foot tall ceiling, and a big throne, made out of dark rock and covered with human and goblin bones, with a beautiful dragoness sitting, looking at you, undressing you with her sight, you try to reason with her but your words get jumbled in your mouth.

"Ungag her!"

A goblin jumps and pulls the cloth wrapped around your head, letting you close your mouth and speak for the first time in hours, rather than take a breath of relief you immediately repeat what you were trying to say.

"Please help me"

"Oh, you will be helped alright" she says while getting up, dusting off her long royal dress, and walking slowly towards you "I was waiting for you, miss..."

"Doe" you reply.

"Of course, miss Doe, may I ask what you seek refuge from?" her sophisticated accent calms you.

"The goblins, I've heard what they do to trapped women"

"Oh, well consider it done"

She throws a bag of noisy coins to one of the goblins, he looks at it and bounces it in his hand to hear more of the grinding of the metal, when he looks up the dragoness is looking right at him with killer eyes, he makes a small pitiful sound before running off, with the rest of his squad following him, until the last one closes the castle door behind him.

"I cannot overstate the relief I feel, miss..."

"Smith" she says, as she walks around you and cuts your hand restraints with her sharp claws "I used to be the daughter of a powerful Lord who built a town and a castle in the middle of the whispering forest, he built his community and his family as his builders did to the walls and pillars, but the forest is wild for a reason and wizards moved by the loss of nature cursed me and my family to terrible fates" with her head down she walks back to the side of her throne, you follow right behind "my dad died poisoned, my brother was transformed into a pig and eaten in the wild and me, the daughter who had it all, was sentenced to become a beast of the forest, to see my home fall apart and my servants die and be replaced by bugs and goblins, see the centuries go by"

You put your hand on her shoulder to try and comfort her.

"It must have been terrible carrying this pain for hundreds of years"

"I did not say you could touch me"

"Oh..." you take your hand off of her.

"No, it's okay, you can touch me" she grabs your chin and has you look up into her firey reptile eyes, standing right in front of her throne "the reason I had the goblins deliver a woman like you is simple, I'm getting old, and soon my castle might end up in the hands of goblin, bandits, or simply the elements, if an heir doesn't claim it first"

You blush as you understand her proposal, drunk on her smokey breath you almost forget one key detail.

"I'm not that kind of woman, sorry but I simply don't have the parts to inseminate your dragon egg, nor would I use a potion to grow them"

"I am that kind of woman, miss Doe, my proposal is that your womb carry my children"

You blush harder, now fully understanding what she means, her scaly hands grab yours and her breath becomes hotter and smokier as her heart beats faster just like yours.

"I... I don't know if..."

"You can always reject this and go back to your life in the town, after all the goblins can bring me another subject, but I do not lie when I tell you I would be disappointed if she did not have the dreamy eyes of yours that I've stared into since they took off the mask"

You blush even harder, looking at her with doe eyes, you don't know if it's your debt with her, her charisma or some kind of dragon magic, but you feel pushed to take this decision.

"I accept, Lady Smith"

You stand on tippy toes to reach her scaly mouth and give her a quick kiss, she's surprised but definitely not upset, as she delivers a kiss back, her scaly lips rub against yours and her scaly tongue goes into your mouth, it's warm as a dragon's tongue would be.

"There's no time to waste"

She pushes you onto the throne, before leaning down to kiss you again, her tongue hugs yours in a way that makes your heart beat faster, she then grabs you by the waist and switches sides, with you now sitting on her lap and her on the throne.

"God, to think I almost ended up as a goblin breeding cow"

"Just say the word and we will ride through their camps, charring the little monsters and saving your sisters"

"Later, when we have time to spend"

You kiss her back, your human tongue doesn't go too far into her mouth but you're sure she loves it, as hers wraps around yours in a sign of love, you can feel under your leather covered bottom her scaly dick rising, lifting her dress and poking at your parts.

"Excuse me if I'm too forward, but your sweet presence is addictive" she says.

"You're not too forward, just beautiful"

You get off of her lap to help her remove the dress, revealing her naked body, the red scales that cover her face also cover most of it, except for her belly and the underside of her dick and crotch, which are beige colored, her dick is hard in every sense of the word and twitches in anticipation.

"Can you feel this?" you run your finger through the underside beige scales, she moans in response.

"Yes" she says in a puff of smoke.

"Are you sure it's completely safe?"

"Yes yes!"

She's so it's cute, who knows when was the last time she had sex, if ever, you almost want to tease her a bit more just to play, but that would be rude for the woman who saved you and gave you warmth in the forest. You remove your leather pants and get on her lap again, sliding down on her dick, it's scales twitch inside you rubbing your every spot in a way you never felt before in all those nights in the taverns, it's addictive, and no doubt she feels the same way as she has to look away not to blow a cloud of pure smoke on your face.

When you're bouncing on her dick you start playing with her nipples, perhaps one of the only parts of her body where scales collide revealing the rough flesh underneath, and no doubt one of the most sensitive spots of the dragoness, as she lets out a small flame when you touch them.

"Are they sensitive?"

"Please don't stop, never stop, please"

Her mind can no longer support her sophisticated accent and language, instead she is now reduced to your vocabulary, the powerful dragoness tamed by a townsgirl.

Her scales rubbing against your insides build up your pleasure like never before, reaching the edge of climax before even the dragoness that is supposed to cum inside you, and while you don't want to cum all over her, her twitching dick inside you quckly pushes you to it, you start moaning and shaking, squirting all over her in an embarassing show of lack of womanly manners, but she doesn't see it that way.

"God, you make my scales shine in your juices" she says, she's right, her lower belly, legs and crotch shine and reflect the light of the torches, the fire of passion "I love you"

She grabs you by the chin and makes you look into her eyes again, before she is to look away, directly upwards, as she reaches orgasm. She shoots up a fire breath that reaches the rock ceiling, digging into the throne with her claws at the same time her scaly testicles pump hot cum into you, it's high temperature is addicting and makes you feel better the way it coats your insides, sticking to you, drowning your egg in her fiery seed.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)