More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bigboned24 Bigboned24

What should they do?

See what Viktor's up to.

One day while working on their yard the Wang family are greeted by their next door neighbor Viktor. Viktor was a depressed divorcee who had moved into the neighborhood not too long ago, he's got a pretty muscular build for his age and that is partially Mrs. Wangs fault. One of the first nights after he had moved in he had a couple of drinks with the Wangs. Viktor had a little too much and became very open about his divorce, Mrs. Wang was the one to remind Viktor that it isn't good to juat dwell on love that didn't work out, and it was best for him, his ex wife and his children to move on. So Viktor has picked up a bunch of DIY projects, theres too many to go over, and a lot of incomplete ones. His son Yuri comes over now and again to help him sort them out. But there is one that he had finished recently, and he couldn't wait to show the person who inspired him to build it.

"Hey! Wangs! Come over here, I got something to show yous!" He shouted while wavijg his hands up and down.

The Wang family promptly came over to see what the rukus their eccentric neighbor causing was all about.

"Check it out Suki, shes all done!" He stands proudly as he slaps what looks like a large wooden barrel with a bubble the end.

"Oh wow! Its a lot bigger than i thought it would be!" Mrs. Wang says with amazement. "So how is it?"

"What is it?" Interrupted Lee, Mrs. Wangs son.

"This, my little Wang is a home sauna built by yours truly! And to answer your question Suki, I havent tried it out. I was waiting for you guys to get done!"

"Oh how nice....why us?" Mr. Wang questioned as he examined the sauna.

"Because it was your wife that encouraged me to build it! You guys should be the ones to test it out with me!" Viktor said as he went into his basement to grab something.

"Oh thats so nice of him, this is really neat!" Suki says looking at the sauna.

"He's a bit over zealous if you ask me." Mr. Wang said with a dash of pessimism in his voice.

Viktor returned with a single white towel in his hand but more surprising was the lack of clothes Viktor had on. "Okay what are we waiting for Wangs lets get in there." He hands the towel to Suki "here you go Suki" she took the towel.

"Hey got any more for us? ... and yourself?" Mr. Wang asked almost hypnotized by Viktor's soft swinging 7 inch sausage.

"Oh don't worry about it Wang, its just us guys and your wife, besides todays laundry day i only had that one spare towel." Viktor said patting Mr. Wang on the back.

"Oh come on honey... he's worked so hard on this, we have to." Urged Mrs. Wang.

Lee began to strip and Mr. Wang followed suit already hating this idea. The now naked Wangs covered their groins with their hands. Viktor held the door open and lead everyone onto the already steaming sauna.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)