More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Storm Chyld Storm Chyld

How does Ashley react?

Seduce him.

Ashley bit her lip in pleasure as her brother groped her firm breasts. “Mother wasn't a soldier.” She protested softly.

“Mother could fight, can you?” Winter asked slapping one of her soft boobs, causing it to jiggle. “If a man wanted you, could you stop them?”

“Fighting isn't the only way to stop a man.” Ashley grinned wickedly.

“How would you defeat me then?” Her brother asked falling into a playful fighting stance.

Winter watched in surprise as Ashley stalked toward him, her naked tits bouncing in and out of view behind her shredded shirt. His muscles tensed as she reached forward and gripped his pants. Then much to his surprise the busty woman dropped to her knees, yanking his pants down and exposing his thick shaft to her sultry gaze.

“I would make your body submit to mine.” Ash murmured huskily, before taking his large cock into her warm mouth.

The hot young woman worked the cock in between her lips, like a pro. It was clear, he wasn't the first man she had sucked off before. Winter threw his head back for a moment, enjoying her talented tongue. Finally he decided he wanted more, and grabbed her head, ramming his cock down her throat.

Ashley gagged in surprise, as her big brother began skull fucking her with wild abandon. The tip of his large cock, reigned down blow after blow against the back of her throat, till it finally its way into its tight confines. Sawing his large penis in and out of her throat, the man finally pulled out of her mouth with a wet plop. The young red head coughed and groaned, trying to regain her composure after the brutal face fucking.

“I thought you were going to make me submit?” Winter teased playfully.

What does Ashley try next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)